The truth of Life: part 1

Yn's POV:

On a cliff, I show Disco my message to JJ.

Disco:... God, nature activists must hate you.

Yn: I could have inverted my message. Have the last remaining trees spell it out.

Disco: Now, now, let's not get you on any lists. I still need you to make my life easier.

Disco: Good job with this. Might have taken things a bit too far, but I like it.

Disco: Hopefully I'll get my money back now.

Yn: What's next?

Disco: Hmmm... Let's go raiding every little settlement we can find.

Yn: Just randomly hit and run?

Disco: Of course. It will scare everyone into teaming up.

Yn: It will?

Disco: Hunting everyone down will be such a drag. Better to just give them an enemy big and scary enough to force them all to work together.

Yn: So we can take them down all at once?

Disco: Yep.

Yn: Is there a weapon in-game that could do that?

Disco: I'll think of something interesting.

Walking off, I follow, as together we go on a spree of ravaging.

(Opening theme)

(3rd person POV/Reality)

Elle, after bribing Nathan's sister, got her hands on her childhood friend's new number.

As of now, only she and Nathan's sister know the number and that there is a new phone number.

Weeks have passed since Nathan left. And in that time, Billy and Elle have started a relationship.

Today, they were on a date.

Billy: Today will be great! I have everything planned out.

Elle:(polite smile) A-alright, lead the way.

The two walk together through their quiet little town. Elle thought back to the times when she used to cling onto Nathan's arm when they would go around town.

But now with Billy, she walked beside him, like she would with any friend.

Their first stop led them to a pool table.

Billiards being one of Elle's favorite games.

Casually, they played. Elle, even in her slightly depressed mood, defeated Billy.

Billy: You're unbeatable...

Elle: Thanks.

Billy: Maybe we should get something to eat.

Finding themselves at the town's diner. The two prepared to order something to eat.

Waitress: Well if it isn't Billy and Elle, tell me will the other be joining you two soon as well?

Billy: Uhh... N-no, it's just us... We're on a date, you see.

Waitress:(gasp)

Waitress: So scandalous! Elle what would Nathan think?