The peacemaking past: part 1

Yn's POV:

For as long as I can remember, I've told things like, "you're going to be like this when you're older", "you'll do this when you're older" or "you'll marry her when you're older".

Everyone in my little town seemed to know my future before me.

No... It would be more accurate to say they've tried to condition me into living the life they want.

And at this point in my life, I'm fed up and confused.

I simply cannot accept the future everyone wants me to do. Even if some of it is something nice, it feels rotten because of them

I'm kinda glad I rejected Elle because it put me in a position to realize something.

If I want out of this worthless town I live in, I must take action on my own.

Sacrifice everything to get everything.

(Opening theme)

(Day 25)

It was dark but technically day 25.

Zach, Billy, and Mark stood a few feet behind their goddess Elle as she stood a few feet in front of me.

Yn:...

I had nothing to say to them all. Since they didn't attack, I began to leave, letting them live for today.

Elle couldn't accept this, so she called out my real name.

Elle: Nathan, I'm sorry for making such a fuss. I understand now...

Yn:(tilts head)

Elle: You're just not ready, I can wait.

I glared at her, but I forgot about my mask, so she didn't notice.

Elle: Let's be a team again.

Yn:...

Elle:... We've been doing the plan. We've made a place where all the factions will come together and make peace, so we can all win.

Yn:(mind) Good to know.

Elle: Please say something.

Yn: Stop making trouble for me IRL.

Mark: Are you serious!?

Yn: Yes.

Billy: We know the true story now. Is there-

Yn: No. I have nothing to say but this...

Yn: I'm done with teams. I'll be killing everyone on this server or die trying.

Taking out Bob's sniper, I draw a line in the ground.

Yn: I'll leave you all for last. Consider it a courtesy. But cross this line, all bets are off.