You realize you like him/Your job pt.2

A/N: The world and characters belong to James Dashner, apart from Y/N, I created her. Y/N Means your name. Enjoy the story!

A/N: This is going to be when you realize you like Newt/Minho/Thomas/Gally, but it's going to be picking up from where 'Your job' ends, so it's like a part 2. Enjoy the story!

Newt

He blanched, pulling away. His expression was one of terror, and anger. "Even after I told you not to bloody do it, you still asked?!" I winced slightly, his anger hurting me more than making me annoyed. I expected him to say something more, to tell me off, to tell me that he wouldn't allow it. Instead, he spun on his heel and walked away, leaving me alone.

~*~*~*~*~*~

In the time that me and Newt stopped talking, I had realized I liked him. I was in the dumps, even on my first day as a Runner. Almost everyone noticed what was going on, and let us be, hoping we would work it out.

It had been around two weeks and we still hadn't spoken unless necessary. With some form of dread, I decided to make the first move. It was my day off of running, and I went to the Garden, asking Zart if I could borrow Newt for a bit.

"Hey, Newt." Newt turned around and looked startled to see me there, a shadow passing over his face. "Y/N." "I was wondering if we could...take a walk?" He hesitated, but nodded in the end.

We walked all the way to the Deadheads before we said anything. Once we had settled, I started talking. "Look, I know you didn't want me to be a Runner, but it's what I want to do. No matter how important you are to me, it's not getting in the way of my decision. So you can support me, or just leave it." I finished my small speech with finality, and to my surprise, he smiled. "Yeah, ok. I guess I was being a little overdramatic." "A little? That's an understatement if I've ever heard one." He laughed at this. "Fine, I was being quite dramatic. But, you have to understand where I'm coming from." He reasoned, and I nodded.

After our little discussion, I had taught Newt how to make a flower crown, which he got the hang of pretty quickly. We exchanged flower crowns, and spent the rest of the day in the Deadheads, realizing that I didn't simply like Newt, I loved him.

Minho

After the group cleared out, Minho even gave me a hug. I was surprised, but before I had time to react, he pulled away. His face was red, and I realized I was blushing too. "I-er- sorry, Y/N. I'll be going now. Have to map the route I took." I was about to point out that it was the evening, and that he had already done that, but he was already gone.

I stayed in the Homestead thinking about what happened. I realized that I may have a slight crush on Minho, at which I blushed at. Frypan found me red as a tomato, sitting in the Homestead by myself.

"C'mon, Y/N. Being a cook starts right now." I nodded and tried to calm down, following Fry out the door. While we were making dinner- P+B and J sandwiches -Frypan led the conversation to a highly embarrassing topic.

"So, Y/N, why were you blushing like mad after Minho walked out?" I felt my face flush, and concentrated on slicing the bread. "Uh, no reason." After a few minutes of Frypan prying, I decided telling him would do no harm.

"Fine, Fry, I like him. There, you happy?" I turned and started on the peanut butter, when I realized someone was standing in the doorway. Thank god it wasn't Minho, it was Newt. But, I realized, Newt and Minho were really close.

My eyes widened, and I stopped spreading the peanut butter. "You better not tell him, Newt!" I threatened, holding the butter knife in the most menacing way possible. Newt smirked at this, shrugged, then left.

"Do you seriously think Newts gonna tell him?" I asked, panic building in my chest. Frypan laughed and shook his head. "Nah, Newt would never do that." I sighed in relief.

Thomas

We stayed in the hug much longer than necessary, my stomach fluttering like crazy. I pulled away so he wouldn't feel my heart, which was thundering as if I had been the one out in the Maze, not Thomas. I flushed, and felt sure that I was blushing. Thomas, on the other hand, couldn't have looked more indifferent.

This hurt me a little, but I brushed it off. Couldn't get heartbroken over some small facial expression. We continued talking, and during that period of time, I figured I liked Thomas. No point in denying it, that wouldn't change anything.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It's been a week since I realized I had feelings for Thomas. I'm not sure he feels the same way, though. He hasn't dropped any hints, nor done anything in a way that wasn't of a brothely fashion.

I went to Newt, mostly because he wouldn't tease me as much as anyone else, but also 'cause he's one of the most level-headed Gladers.. He's also great at motivating me, so that's a definite plus. He smirked when I admitted I had a crush on Thomas, but didn't tease me any further.

"Ya know, you could just tell the bloody shank." He said as he continued digging holes for the bean seeds we had to plant. I groaned "And if he doesn't like me back? Or if he does like me, but not in a romantic way? Then what?" He chuckled. "Just tell him. If he doesn't like you, then that's that. He would just be an unlucky shank when he realizes how bloody brilliant you are." He gave me an encouraging smile, gently pushing me towards the Map Room which Thomas was exiting.

I hesitated, but nodded, shooting him a grin of thanks before jogging to Thomas.

Gally

Gally walked in, and no surprise, Clint and Jeff left with smirks plastered on their faces. I frowned and thought nothing of it, instead turning to Gally who was waiting patiently on a cot. "So, what'd you do to yourself now?" I asked. "Nothing, Y/N, just a small cut." He showed me a relatively big gash across his forearm, which was not too deep. He didn't stitches.

I rolled my eyes, grabbing a roll of gauze and a bottle of disinfectant, and some cotton. I turned to him, dousing the cotton in disinfectant. I applied it to the cut, smirking evilly as he winced at the sting. I wrapped the cut in gauze, before smiling innocently at him.

He simply thanked me and left, leaving me alone in the room. I felt bored, with no one to talk to. I went over to the table of supplies, only to see it completely organized. So I sat down and thought about random things, but my thoughts kept circling back to Gally.

He was really nice to me, and maybe I liked him. He was just...I don't know. The way he would always downplay things, and how he kept me company whenever I needed it. I liked him a lot, and resolved to tell him later.