Get some rest ~ Minho

"Hey" you whispered as you came into the map room.

Your quiet voice sounded loud in the eeriness of the room. It was now really late and the moon was shining high in the sky. You were waiting for Minho to come for bed but when he didn't you knew exactly where he would be. Leaning over and searching the maps. Ever since the new greenie had arrived he'd been so worried and it was concerning. You were here, on a mission, as his girlfriend, to get him to have some rest.

"Min, you need to get some sleep if your going to run the maze tomorrow" You slowly came up behind him and rubbed your arms up and down his in a calming way. Still, no reply came.

"Please, I can see your tired." At this Minho sighed slightly and turned in your arms. He looked you in the eye and you looked into his deep brown ones. He wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his face into your neck. You heard him take deep breaths.

" I'm just so worried about this new Greenie and since I'm the keeper of the runners I should be able to help everyone not him, and then that girl in the coma arrived, and Gally's worried and..."

"Shhhh, your great at your job, that's why your the keeper but the more stressed you are the more at risk you are in the maze because your not sleeping enough" You reasoned with him. You felt him nod slowly before lifting his head up and kissing your forehead lightly.

"What would I do without you?"

"Not a lot obviously, the shuck grievers would have killed you by now" Minho laughed at your comment. He then rested his forehead on your and closed his eyes. You did the same and you just enjoyed each others presence for a while. For that single moment it was as if the grievers had disappeared, the maze didn't exist and there was no shucking maze to crack. It was just you and Minho.

"Let's get to bed then"

FandomGeek