Preference: cute things you do together

Newt

You had to rest your ankle for a week because you had sprained it by tripping over a rock in the maze. It was wrapped in a bandage and you had been carefully instructed by the medjacks not to put too much pressure on it. You obviously did as you were told because you wanted to be back in the maze so much. So, that's how you got to where you were now - watching your boyfriend, Newt, water the plants with the track hoes. You were quietly thinking about your life in general when you heard a familiar accented voice,

"Hey, love you ok?" Newt looked worried as he said this.

"Oh- ye sorry Newt I'm just bored as shuck" you groaned. Newt laughed at this but also looked sympathetic. He leaned down and gave you a small kiss on the forehead before he then leaned down to your ear, his lips brushing it as he said,

"Let me help you" smiling you nodded your head looking forward to what Newt could have prepared but then you got, not what you were expecting. A cold splash of water hit you as you realised what Newt had done.

"NEWT" you screamed childishly as you picked your crutches and started hobbling over to him. He didn't move, obviously knowing he deserved what was coming, as you tackled him to the ground. Your annoyed face was just above his innocent one as he pressed his lips nervously against yours. You stayed like that for a minute before you realised what he was doing. He was trying to distract you from the fact he had just splashed you with a lot of water. When he'd noticed you weren't fooled, he ran off into the glade probably to hide from you, laughing the whole way.

Minho

You and Minho were cuddling in your hammock for longer than you usually would. You and your boyfriend had been given the day off and you both wanted to sleep in since you usually had to get up early. So, Minho was currently spooing you and as you both were lazily lying down. That was until you realised the time. You looked at Minho's watch and it said 12:42. Holy shuck we need to get up you thought.

Squeezing your way out of your boyfriends grip you fell onto the floor with a loud thump. If that didn't wake him up then he must be a deep sleeper. But, as you looked up expecting to see Minho looking at you, to your disappointment, you saw him still sleeping peacefully. You tried many things over the next 10 minutes to wake him up including, Shouting, Pushing and kissing him but nothing worked. So, the only thing you could think of was something so absurd he was surely kill you for after. You were going to mess up his hair.

"He's gonna kill me for this" You whispered as you slowly reached out and messed up his hair.

"WHAT THE SHUCKING HELL IS GOING ON. I'M GOING TO KILL WHOEVER JUST DID THAT" He shouted straight away.

The only thing you could think of was to run, so you did. Sadly Minho was faster than you, so when he caught up to you there was a lot of trouble. The only thing that could make it better was to kiss him, so you did. You gave him a long, passionate kiss knowing how much he like your kisses. Of course, this attracted the attention of lots of Gladers and Alby wanted to know what had happened so you had to explain it.

Thomas

You and Thomas were cuddling under a tree on the outskirts of the deadheads late at night. Everyone had finished their work and gone to bed but you and your boyfriend couldn't. So, you two ended up there. After a while you heard Thomas whisper,

"I love you". Smiling up at him you said,

"I love you too". Then Thomas kissed your forehead affectionately.

"You missed" You said grinning cheekily. Rolling his eyes Thomas kissed the corner of your mouth. To this you raised an eyebrow. Teasing you Thomas brushed his lips on yours, and at this point he was also grinning cheekily. He kept on doing this and teasing you for a bit. So, you knew you needed to take charge. You grabbed the sides of his face and smashed your lips onto his. After the kiss ended you rested your foreheads on each others and both whispered at the same time,

"I love you". You woke up the whole glade with your laughing.

Sorry I lost inspiration for Thomas's. Please tell me your requests!

FandomGeek