TMR preference: How they know your mad at them

Newt

Whenever you are mad at Newt it had to be for a good reason. I mean even if you are a naturally angry person it was very hard to get angry at the British boy. So, when you were angry at him for whatever reason it was obvious. You would always ignore him and go to bed really early so that you wouldn't have to see his face. After a few days Newt would come and talk to you about it and the argument would be forgotten.

Thomas

Thomas was sometimes the most infuriating boyfriend out there. He was always breaking the rules, getting himself hurt and almost killed on a rare occasion. This was the main reason why you got angry at him so, when you were angry you just told him. "I'm angry at you for nearly killing yourself again Thomas". Then, you would walk away. Only a few hours later Thomas would come up to you with some flowers he picked in the deadheads and he would apologize until you gave in.

Minho

You loved Minho. You loved his sassy side. But sometimes it was too much. When that happened you would become very moody. At first everyone, including your infuriating boyfriend, thought you were on your period but then Minho realised that was last week. It took him a while since he didn't see you that much with his running duties but when he realised the problem he came up to you. No explanation and kissed you. After a while you melted into the kiss and pulled away sighing. Then Mingo would list off all the ways he could make it up to you but in reality you just wanted to cuddle.

FandomGeek