Ok ~ Aris

You were the only one left. From your group anyway, Group B. Everyone else, including your best friend Sonya had been taken out to go to the safe haven. Lucky people. Now you were currently curled up in your bed thinking about how your life was. That was until your thoughts were interrupted by an rattling noise. You thought it was nothing so you left it.

Then it happened again.

And again.

And again.

"Hey, y/n" a faint whispered could be heard.

"Oh great now I'm going mad" you said out loud. It wasn't like anyone could hear you.

"Y/n, it's me Aris" You heard it again.

"I swear I'm not hallucinating about Aris" You insisted.

"Y/N" It said louder. You decided to check out the ceiling. That was where it was coming from. Then, as you inspected closer you saw Aris in a grate in the ceiling. You opened it and helped him out.

"Aris!" you hugged him so happy not to be lonely anymore. You hadn't seen each other since you escaped the maze. Without letting go of him you whispered, "I thought they took you too".

"They didn't y/n they just ran extra tests on me, probably since I'm a boy and the rest of you were girls".

"I'm so glad you're safe." He squeezed you slightly before pulling you out to arms length. His chocolate brown curls fell over his forehead slightly and light bags were under his eyes. You didn't mind he still looked cute.

"What did they do to you?" You whispered slightly, it was obvious they had been doing something because of his lack of sleep.

"Not much y/n don't worry about me" without you brushed a bit of his hair out of his face. He still had his arms wrapped around you but you didn't care, you liked it. He blushed slightly at the movement and you did too.

"Hey, I'm ok I promise" He muttered. You nodded hugging him again and burying your face in his neck. You were glad for the human contact after being deprived of it so long. Aris rested his head on your and breathed out deeply. You felt him press a small kiss to the top of your head and in that moment you knew everything would be ok.

Part 2?

FandomGeek