1 - The Sceptre

In the snowy hills of Sokovia, the Avengers were laying siege to a recently discovered HYDRA base. Their targets: the HYDRA scientist known as Wolfgang von Strucker as well as, hopefully, Loki's sceptre which they had been scouring the planet for. Amelia Stark zoomed through the forest, two flaming swords in hand, burning trees and men alike. Guns could do nothing to her now that she had a perfect remake of her previously destroyed suit, so she was a blazing glory that struck down her enemies with ease.

The woman hated to admit it, but she showed favouritism when it came to fighting with the Avengers. Thor was always her go-to when it came to partnering up during fights, simply because they were so badass together. They had found that they could meld their attacks of fire and lightning, basically scorching their opponents off the face of the earth. It was brutal, but it worked and it was no different this time when the two fought side by side, pushing through the forest quicker than the rest of their team.

Ever since their time in DC, she and Steve had worked extremely well together too. While he rode on his bike, she had moved to fly atop him. Amelia plucked the shield from his back and threw it, its spherical edge dancing with flames, at a HYDRA agent. It bounced off of four men before Steve caught it.

"Shit!" Tony yelled as he grazed the edge of a blue forcefield in the distance.

"Language!" Steve scolded him and Amelia audibly laughed. "JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield," the AI informed from his satellite view above. "Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken."

"Loki's sceptre must be here," Thor asserted. "Strucker couldn't mount this defence without it. At long last."

"'At long last' is lasting a little long, boys," Nat remarked.

"Yeah," Clint agreed. "I think we lost the element of surprise."

"I was never one for subtly anyway," Amelia commented.

She swerved between trees and began using ropes of fire to pull hostiles from their feet, Natasha finishing them off with bullets. Eventually, she caught up with her brother on the outside of the building, the two flying side by side as they hit their enemies down with expert aim.

"Wait a second," Tony said. "No one else is gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said 'language'?"

"I know," Steve sighed. "It just slipped out."

The Stark siblings split up when they were targetted with large, energy-blasting guns. Amelia blocked the blasts with her fire, making a beeline straight for one of them. Her flaming body hit the metal weapon, blowing it to smithereens. A loud bang echoed through the brittle air. The remains of the weapon ricocheted off the now damaged stone building, sending large chunks of debris spilling down the mountain and killing more HYDRA agents in the process.

"Sir, the city is taking fire," JARVIS spoke through their suits.

"Well, we know Strucker's not gonna worry about civilian casualties," Tony remarked. Amelia grinned at his next words, their newest invention finally being put to use. "Send in the Iron Legion."

"We have an Enhanced in the field," Steve announced.

"Clint's hit!" Natasha yelled.

"What kind of hit? Something I can cauterize?" Amelia asked.

"It's a burn. Tore at his flesh."

"Yeah, I'll be no help there," she replied as she flew back down over the snowy mountain.