xxx. secrets

Umbridge had made her presence known at Hogwarts, attending classes to assess our professors and introducing educational decrees and rules every week. From no music to no Weasley products, stricter uniform to boys and girls having to distance from each other. Fred and I had trouble following the last one. With more and more rules, the only way to keep somewhat entertained was to actually do homework, and with students doing more of it, the only way for me to get it done was late at night. Every night I sat on the ground in front of the fire, with my books in the table in front of me, using the couch as a back rest. Tonight I was trying to catch up on my Divination work, since Umbridge had decided to interrogate Professor Trelawney in the middle of our lesson. 

"What are you doing?" I hear a low voice from the back of the room, I turn my head around and see Fred, standing at the end of the stairs leading up to the boy's dormitory. He's wearing a black hoodie and loose pyjama pants. 

"Just some homework." I bite my lip and turn back to my books. 

"Mind if I sit with you?" He walks over to the couch and I nod slightly. He sits down behind me, placing each leg on either side of my head. We sit silently for a minute while he watches me do my work. 

"What are you doing up?" I ask, keeping my eyes forward.

"I couldn't sleep. Can I ask why you're up at this hour doing homework?"

"It's too crowded at other times." I reply, dropping my quill and rubbing my hand. 

"Ah, of course. Let me do that." He reaches over my shoulder and takes my hand, massaging my hand. 

"You're too kind." I gush sarcastically. "I'm going to need that hand back now." I pick up my quill and start my notes again.

"You know what I keep thinking about?" He leans back.

"What do you keep thinking about?" I keep my eyes down. 

"The library." I feel Fred's hands on my back, he starts massaging and his hands travel to my neck. "I remember, you thought we were going to kiss, you really thought we were going to." I try my hardest to keep writing my notes, but I drop my quill to lean back between his legs. "But I'm not allowed to kiss you, you're my younger brothers best friend. It'd be inappropriate." He keeps talking to himself. 

"Fred... I have to..."  His hands make his way into my hair, tugging it gently, making my head tilt back. 

"I know." He plants his lips where my neck meets my jaw, just below my ear, and starts sucking on it tenderly. My breaths start getting heavier as he starts to bite down on my skin, leaving a soft, red mark. "But why can't we do this instead?" He whispers, his hot breath on my ear. He keeps his grip on my hair and moves my head to the side, leaving more marks down my neck, his other hand wraps around my throat and I let myself relax, his hands holding me up. 

"F-Fred. People are going to see."

"Not if we hide it." He whispers again, sending chills around my body. I give in and turn around to climb on top of him, my legs straddling him. His hand is still wrapped around the back of my neck and his other is resting on my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck as I start to kiss along his jaw, I can feel his chest rise and fall rapidly underneath me. I decide to leave some deep red marks along his neck, to match the ones he left on me. He moves his hand from my neck to cup my jaw, pulling my lips against his. He kissed me hungrily, biting my lip, and taking the chance to push his tongue in. My fingers intertwined in the hair at the nape of his neck. As we continued to kiss, I readjusted myself on his lap, moving my body as close to him as it could be, his hands wandered my body, both gripping onto my thighs as the kiss heated up. He sat up straighter, not breaking the kiss. He wrapped an arm around my waist and lifted me up slightly, laying me down on the couch and hovering over me while my legs clung around his waist.