|Someone I Can Trust|

--------------------------

Ah, it feels nice to write about Azur Lane once again.

Anyway, enjoy the first chapter of this wonderful new book!

---------------------------

KMS Graf Zeppelin x Commander/Reader.

---------------------------

|Commander's POV|

I remember my first day here as it was yesterday... I was so scared of basically everything and trying to give the best impression to everyone so they wouldn't doubt my capabilities and now... Well, let's say I manage to get along with everyone, perhaps there are certain ships who aren't too much talkative, but in one way or another, I managed to gain their trust.

However, there's one individual in particular who's been at my side the entire time, either helping me with paperwork or avoiding that I overwork.

An Iron Blood member to be specific, a ship who is feared by their enemies whenever her name is mentioned.

Graf Zepellin, the first German aircraft carrier that was historically speaking never completed.

She has quite a unique type of character, with a very specific and particular goal that is basically to destroy the world.

You can say she aims for big ambitions that aren't very possible, still, it's interesting to hear her explanation of why she wishes to see the entire world burn and for some reason needs me for that.

At first, it was very difficult to approach her, mostly because of how cold and sharp she tends to treat anyone who isn't from her faction, without mentioning her strange way of speaking sometimes.

|End of Commander's POV|

------------------------------------

The first time wasn't the best for the Commander when he had to introduce himself to the ship.

-----------------------------------

|Azur Lane Main Base|

Dockyards.

Tuesday 8 A.M

"You're my Commander? I am Graf Zeppelin, an aircraft carrier from Iron Blood" (Graf Zeppelin)

"That's correct, I'll be your Commander from now on, it's a pleasure to meet you, Graf Zeppelin!" (Y/N)

"Though this name is worth little, you may call me by it if you wish. My only desire is to end the world. I shall not ask for your help though... As you are already a part of my plans" (Graf Zeppelin)

With those last words, the woman with the white hair left the dockyards without even saying goodbye to the Commander, who wasn't angry or mad about it, but mostly confused.

"W-What was that about?" (Y/N)

One of the destroyers who was the escort from the mighty woman, approached the Commander to clarify the whole situation.

"I must apologize for the attitude of Graf Zeppelin, Kommandant, I can promise you she's quite the most interesting type once you meet her better..." (Z23/Nimi)

"It's fine, I guess I shall respect her private space for the time being then..." (Y/N)

"That would be for the best, I assure you she does truly respect you as her Superior" (Z23/Nimi)

------------------------------

Time skip to some months later...

------------------------------