|Artificial Feelings|

-----------------------------

|USS Kearsarge x Commander/Reader.|

-----------------------------

Not recently ago, a new ship from the Eagle Union was welcomed into the fleet. She's called Kearsarge, a hybrid battleship with the functionality of an aircraft carrier as well.

She came with a small detail in her way to interact and is basically her robotic way to speak most of the time including to the Commander, just as if she were some sort of programmed machine just obeying orders.

Due to this, it's certainly not easy to approach her due to her lack of expressions or emotions compared to other ships, not to mention her dedication to work, especially under the Commander's authority.

------------------------------

|Commander's Office|

Wednesday 10 A.M

"Commander... Here's the latest paperwork you assigned me to do" (Kearsarge)

After those words, she gently drops a big stack of that paperwork upon the Commander's desk.

"Already? That's awesome, Kearsarge" (Y/N)

"Indeed, I have take the time to analyze, review it, and even correct any small mistakes to ensure no mistakes were made" (Kearsarge)

"I see, nice work there, I knew I could count on you!" (Y/N)

Clearly, Kearsarge is not used to compliments and does not either comprehend them at all, she just accepts them as a way of saying she did something good.

"This is merely a duty I have been requested to do, as your Secretary, I'll make sure to assist with all the paperwork you must daily do" (Kearsarge)

"That's great, but you have done most of it already, why don't you take a break?" (Y/N)

"Negative, a break is totally unnecessary as I do not feel tired or exhausted from helping you" (Kearsarge)

"No need to overwork yourself, I can easily finish this remaining paperwork by myself, really" (Y/N)

Despite Kearsarge's silent behavior she approached to pick up the paperwork the Commander was doing.

"K-Kearsarge?" (Y/N)

"I insist, I will do this as it's a part of my duties" (Kearsarge)

"I told you it's not necessary, I can do it on my ow-" (Y/N)

"Commander, please do not object, I shall help you with anything you need... Now, please go ahead and take a break as you usually do" (Kearsarge)

"Are you su-" (Y/N)

"Yes, I have made up my mind" (Kearsarge)

"But..." (Y/N)

"Do not bother me while I do it" (Kearsarge)

With those harsh and unexpected words from Kearsarge, the Commander wasn't able to do much but leave his own office as his new Secretary wanted to be alone while doing the paperwork he was supposed to do in the first place.

On the bright side, he was able to take a little break from work even if he didn't really need it.

---------------------------

|Around two hours later...|

---------------------------

The Commander after some time was returning to his office, taking a break was nice, but he was still worried about his Secretary taking all the work.