|A Possessive Kitsune|

|IJN Akagi x Reader/Commander.

I've been playing Azur Lane for a long time, yet I never got Akagi.

-----------------------------

Akagi is usually considered to be one of the most important aircraft carriers from the Sakura Empire, not only for her service during war periods but also because of being the right hand of Nagato, the leader of the faction.

While most of the time she has a serious type of expression across her face and is someone strict when it comes to fulfilling her different duties, all that suddenly disappears whenever she spots or visits the Commander, often revealing an obsessive behavior full of love for her only superior, she would do anything for him and it's already obvious for the Commander the fact that Akagi holds a special place for him.

-----------------------------------

Not long ago, the Commander approved some authorization papers coming from the Sakura Empire for the construction of a few thermal waters in a certain place of the base as a part of some sort of special spa for ships to relax and clean their mind after a hard day of work.

The one in charge of this petition was Akagi, who was the one who personally came to the Commander's office to talk to him about it and also to invite him to pay a visit whenever he got the time. Apparently, the place is almost ready as it only needs authorization from Y/N to be opened to everyone around the base.

|Commander's Office|

Wednesday 9 A.M

"A spa you say? That sounds quite nice..." (Y/N)

"That's correct, a place where anyone can come to spend their time to relax from work, even you, Commander...~" (Akagi)

"I thought it was only for ships?" (Y/N)

"Well, that might be true, but I do not see a reason why you couldn't come over as well, after all... You work so hard for everyone" (Akagi)

"I appreciate those words, but it's not like I can take much of a break with my recent work, you know?" (Y/N)

"I insist, it would be loveable to have you there, consider my offer, you deserve a reward for your hard work, my dear Commander~" (Akagi)

"Fine, I guess I could pay a visit to it some of these days to check it out" (Y/N)

"I knew you would say that I'm truly looking forward to our next encounter~" (Akagi)

---------------------------

|Azur Lane Base|

|Sakura Empire Territory|

Friday 5 P.M

--------------------------

Y/N's POV

--------------------------

I finished my usual work earlier today so I could pay a visit to this supposed "Spa" Akagi told me about, apparently, many members of not only the Sakura Empire but from many nations assisted in its construction, even Akashi.

--------------------------

Now taking a closer look as I approach the newest building in the base, it was not only big, but also has some sort of nice esthetic that makes it look exactly like a sophisticated place to spend a few hours of relaxation without moving a single muscle.

Upon entering and moving a bit inside, I found a pretty familiar face not far away that immediately spotted me.

"Oh my, greetings to you, Commander, I certainly didn't expect that you would visit us, hehe~" (Shoukaku)