|The Lonely Battleship|

--------------------------

|KMS Tirpitz x Commander/Reader|

Suggestion by: Khb556

--------------------------

Some ships have tragic backstories, some of them don't enjoy remembering their past or what they went through, others simply forget it and a few carry their past on their shoulders and refuse to forget about it.

There's a case in particular, a certain member from Iron Blood who still remembers everything that happened.

Tirpitz, a battleship from the Bismarck-class developed by the Germans during the war period. Despite being quite similar and with a few differences with her sister, Bismarck, they were both separated to operate in different zones.

While Bismarck was assigned to the Atlantic along with Prinz Eugen, Tirpitz was in charge of the Baltic Sea and later was assigned to destroy the Allies convoys crossing through Norway.

She gained the nickname "Lonely Queen of the North" due to the fact of rarely being used during operations and her monotone service.

Despite the fact a long time has already passed since that unfortunate day when she was sunk, Tirpitz still saves a feeling of indignation, especially against her sister for leaving her alone during the last period of war.

--------------------------------

The Commander has recently been informed about the most recent commission he sent into a zone infest with Sirens, unfortunately, the results weren't positive at all due to the fact that someone took a bit much of a risk during the mission.

He immediately headed to the principal dockyards of the base to receive the commission luckily arrived safely.

Right to his side is one of the aircraft carriers from the Eagle Union, Shangri-la keeps the Commander informed about the situation.

"How's Tirpitz's status?" (Y/N)

"Let's see... According to the information we received, she seems to have received a medium amount of damage by a group of Mass-produced ships" (Shangri-la)

"I thought it was worst, it's nice to hear that... What about the rest of the fleet?" (Y/N)

"Almost no damage has been reported by the ships that went along with Tirpitz, I do believe she was the only one who got a bit overconfident against the Sirens" (Shangri-la)

"Indeed, that looks like the case..." (Y/N)

--------------------------

|A few minutes later...|

--------------------------

|Azur Lane Main Dockyards|

Thursday 3 P.M

As it was already obvious, the Commander was the first one to approach Tirpitz to check that she wasn't badly injured.

"Tirpitz, there you are!" (Y/N)

The German battleship slowly turned upon hearing a familiar voice coming from behind where she was standing.

"Commander?" (Tirpitz)

"I was worried when I heard you got damaged during the commission I sent, how are you feeling?" (Y/N)

As expected, Tirpitz received the Commander's comment with her usual harsh, yet calm and respectful tone of voice. Despite the whole situation, the German battleship didn't seem to worry that much about what happened.