|A Maid's Dedication|

------------------------------

HMS Belfast x Commander/Reader.

The best maid out there and you can't change my mind.

I once wrote a chapter about Belfast with a Yandere/Possessive behavior towards the Commander that was supposed to be uploaded to my first Azur Lane story as an extra special chapter, however, I never uploaded it.

I'm still trying to find where I save the writing, but if I find it, should I upload it here?

------------------------------

Belfast, a light cruiser from the Royal Navy, is highly recognized for her service during war. She's the Head Maid of the Maid Corps, a small group of ships fully dedicated to different tasks around the base.

As expected, Belfast is someone with a large amount of experience and has impressive skill when it comes to executing her duties as a Maid, not only does she serve the Commander, but also Queen Elizabeth, the leader of the Royal Navy.

Despite all of her usual tasks, Belfast always seems calm and does her duties with a grace and gentle attitude full of compromise, her reward is the satisfaction of those who she serves.

Since the first day, Belfast has fully dedicated herself to the Commander who she addresses as "Master" due to his position. She's always there to help him with whatever circumstances might occur.

-------------------------------

|Bad Habits...|

-------------------------------

The Commander has been working hard lately, especially with the absurd amount of paperwork that he has been receiving from the headquarters, as a result, he's been working until late hours at night.

The entire base was dark and silent as everyone was already peacefully sleeping except for someone in particular who was still working despite the hour.

Only one light could be seen in the surroundings coming from the Commander's office.

|Commander's Office|

Thursday, 3 A.M.

"This paperwork seems to be infinite, it never ends..." (Y/N)

Y/N slightly moves around his seat, his body is probably all stiff from being sat for continuous hours without taking many breaks.

The Commander quickly checks the hour on the nearest clock of his office and despite being quite late already, he has already prepared himself to finish all the remaining work tonight.

"Guess it would be another day without much sleep huh..." (Y/N)

He confirmed to himself, as he returned to his working position while holding his pen to start reviewing the rest of the pile of paperwork.

Everything went well at least for the first five minutes before a sudden knock was heard on the door.

*Knock* *Knock*

'Huh? Who could be at this hour?' (Y/N's Thoughts)

"Come in!" (Y/N)

After the Commander's words, the door is slowly opened and reveals after a few seconds a particular Maid.

"Excuse me, Master..." (Belfast)

"Belfast? What are you still doing awake at this hour, is something wrong?" (Y/N)

"I should be the one asking that, I thought we had already agreed for you to not work until so late" (Belfast)

"Uhh... Well, you see, there's a lot of work to be done so I thought this could be a good occasion to break that agreement a little bit, heh..." (Y/N)