|Being Jealous/Possessive Be Like...|

------------------------

I'm always open to suggestions in these sorts of chapters, I'm all ears.

------------------------

|HMS Monarch|

Considering the fact that you're the only person whom Monarch really trusts, if she catches you talking with any of her sisters, especially KGV or Wales, she will make sure to only give you the silent and harsh treatment until you properly apologize for doing such a thing even if it sounds exaggerated to behave like that just because of a mere conversation that didn't have any hidden motives.

"-..."

Monarch is silent and with both arms crossed while giving you a death stare awaiting for you to give her a proper apology.

Such childish behavior is cute in some way or another as she rarely acts sort of possessive towards you and makes sure none of her sisters approach you more than necessary.

|USS New Jersey|

With the energetic and teasing behavior New Jersey has, it's not a surprise that she will get immediately jealous if she sees you with somebody else, especially if it's someone from the Sakura Empire.

However, she won't be so open about it and will throw at you indirect comments on random occasions to tease you in different ways, most of the time acting as the victim or pretending to be hurt by your actions of talking with someone else who isn't she.

"-It is truly a pity how easily can someone be replaced, don't you think Commander? How lonely I feel..."

This will only last until you either buy her favorite ice cream flavor or decide to take her on some sort of date, upon doing this she will not only become more close to you but will also watch closely who you talk to.

You might want to avoid saying that Musashi would win against New Jersey in a duel between both in front of her.

|KMS Prinz Eugen|

Similar to New Jersey, Prinz Eugen will rarely show directly her jealousy when seeing you too clingy with someone else, instead, she will prefer to tease you in all sorts of ways about it until you tell her that you prefer her over anybody else.

And honestly speaking, Prinz knows exactly how to make you fall for her, she has a lot of tricks under her sleeve that will be used against you if necessary.

"-Are you into that sort of stuff about cheating on someone, mmh? You're quite the special case, Commander"

You had to explain to Prinz that she mistook the situation, but she won't stop at all as her usual nature is to tease you as a way to also show her affection.

|IJN Kaga|

Unlike her sister, Kaga is much more reserved when it comes to her emotions or feelings towards the Commander. Even so, that doesn't mean she won't be jealous when seeing you with someone else who isn't her or her sister.

Kaga will be a little bit too straightforward when speaking her mind with you using that harsh voice of hers to make you understand how serious she is about this topic in particular.

"-Are you interested in someone else, Commander? Who is she?"

Even if she tries to hide it, Kaga seems to be slightly mad at you for this even after you explained that nothing was happening with anybody.

|HMS Dido|

Dido shows a whole different sort of jealousy whenever she sees you with somebody else, especially if it's another maid such as her sister Sirius or Belfast herself.