|Sleeping Together Be Like...|

|IJN Akagi|

You really didn't plan to sleep with Akagi, the truth is that she did force you to do so and as such you didn't have much of a choice but to follow along, fortunately, it wasn't that bad despite the fact she can get obsessive and quite crazy at times, she was attached to your arm the entire night and used those fluffy tails to warm you up.
Not to mention she also literally blocked the door to avoid anyone entering.

On the bright side, she did spend the entire time complimenting you and saying how much she's happy to share this moment with you and that she's looking forward to repeating it.

"-From now on we shall sleep together, my Commander... No pests will longer interrupt us...~!"

|HMS Belfast|

Belfast surely enjoys making you sleep by either staying by your side until you fall asleep or allowing you to rest in her lap while caressing your hair and giving you motivational words for your hard work every day.

"-You have done a great job today as well, Master, please keep in mind your efforts are the ones that make this entire fleet run smoothly, rest assured, I shall stay here with you until you do so... Good night, Master"

You should be careful though, if Belfast discovers you doing paperwork during your sleep schedule, she won't doubt lecturing you for a long time.

|SN Sovetskaya Rossiya|

The Northern Parliament territory is usually the coldest one all day, especially at night when the temperature goes pretty low.

It wasn't easy to get used to it, but you received the help from one of the members from the nation.

Rossiya usually offers you a glass of vodka before going to sleep, she does not mind staying in the same bed as you and if necessary she will keep you warm by cuddling as much as necessary, as long as you don't mention it to the rest of the Northern Parliament ships or her sisters about it.

"-Comrade Commander, are you feeling warm yet? If you are not, then I will keep being close to you, do not be afraid, I do not bite..."

|KMS Friedrich Der Große|

If sleeping with you, Friedrich will always sing a nice and relaxing lullaby for you to slowly fall asleep between her arms, she does love to hold you and keep you safe in her embrace by whispering cute things from time to time into your ear, such as, "Good Boy".

"-My child, I will never leave your side, you can sleep now, tomorrow's going to be a new day for our melody together..."

Similar to Belfast, she likes to mess up your hair and even let you sleep in her lap if you wish to. Her motherly side always appears when you are vulnerable while sleeping.

|USS Cleveland|

Cleveland will most likely stay up the entire night talking with you and remembering her adventures and good times with her sisters during the past.

"-Haha, those were the good times, huh?
I'm glad to be able to share all of this with you Commander, thanks"

She would also probably challenge you to see who is the last one to fall asleep and you both would end up sleeping nothing and be completely exhausted the next day.

|IJN Shoukaku|

When sleeping along with you, Shoukaku would respect your personal space the entire time if it's needed.

However, if you have trouble falling asleep she will gladly play a calm melody in her flute to help you sleep as soon as possible and also receive you in her embrace for as much time as you want, she loves to be the "Big Sister" that would pamper you all the time if possible just like Atago.