|That Shiny Smile|

---------------------------

|KMS Blücher x Commander/Reader|

Must protecc her cute smile at all costs.

I won't lie to you all, I really planned first about making a sad chapter considering Blücher's original fate during WW2, but I ended up choosing something a bit more wholesome.

I ask you now, however... Would you like to see some sad chapters as well?

Enjoy the chapter btw, sorry for the lack of updates.

---------------------------

It was another busy and exhausting day back at the base, Y/N had been working the entire day by reviewing, reading, and writing all sorts of paperwork and didn't even take a break to begin with. This ended up leading him to be extremely tired at the end of the day as he was barely able to leave his seat to rest for at least a few hours to recover his energy for tomorrow.

---------------------------

|Azur Lane Base|

|Commander's Office Hallway|

12 A.M

The Commander slowly began walking through the empty and silent hallway, he was heading to his bedroom to hopefully lay down a little before the next day would approach with even more paperwork to do as usual.

The Commander's face was of a dead man walking, not only was he tired, but also quite stressed from reading all those papers for a disgusting amount of hours without moving from his desk and the simple fact that was going to repeat tomorrow made him wish to get sick or something so he could just stay in bed. Being buried alive didn't sound like a bad idea for Y/N at that moment.

"Commander, Commander!" (???)

Out of nowhere while the Commander was deep in his own thoughts and his gaze low, a sudden and loud voice could be heard not far away from where he was.

He slightly looked up to check where that particular voice was coming from and found a happy and energetic blonde girl approaching at a high speed towards him while waving her hand cheerfully and with a wide smile.

It was Blücher, an Iron Blood heavy cruiser from the Admiral Hipper-Class, compared to her sisters, she was totally different in many ways and one of them was her unconditional love for the Commander.

Once she was close enough to the Commander, Blücher didn't even hesitate to launch herself into a tight hug against Y/N as she always did as a way to express her affection towards him.

"Hey there... Blücher, I didn't expect I would see you here" (Y/N)

As for the Commander, he didn't complain about this little gesture, the hug was nice in some way, and considering the whole stressful situation about the paperwork he has, this was like some sort of comfort or reward for his hard work lately.

"Hehe... I was just looking for you and my senses told me you would be right over here, what a coincidence~!" (Blücher)

"Is that so? I was just finishing some work..." (Y/N)

Despite Y/N's efforts to erase the tiredness from his face, it was impossible to hide it from the blonde cruiser who immediately noticed it after moving away from the hug.

"You look tired but do not worry, Blücher is here to cheer you up!" (Blücher)

"I'm fine, just a little tired from work, but nothing that a couple of hours of sleep can't fix" (Y/N)