𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐚𝐫

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑  𝟎𝟎𝟑

𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐚𝐫

season one, two

𝐓𝐖 ! : mentions of rape

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚.🩺༄¸

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 beside george and izzie who were both trying to convince meredith to let them live with her. "why do you put posters up for roommates when you don't want roommates?" izzie questioned the shorter blonde.

"i do want roommates. we're together 100 hours a week. you want to live together too?" meredith asked them defending herself. 

julie grinned as she saw cristina coming towards them, eyeing the coffee in meredith's hands. "i see you bring bribes now, huh?" cristina asked meredith before leaning on the wall next to julie.

the dark haired woman tuned them out as her eyes searched for any sign of bailey. relief filled her as the woman came in sight, she could not stand anymore of george and izzie's whining.

"george, you run the code team. meredith, julianna take the trauma pagers. cristina deliver the weekend labs to the patients. izzie, you're on sutures." their resident said making them all nod.

bailey moved towards the stairs, meredith following her making the others watch in interest. "dr. bailey, i was hoping to assist you in the or today. maybe do a minor procedure. i think i'm ready. mocha latte?" meredith said looking up at bailey.

before bailey even got the chance to respond, cristina and izzie slid up beside meredith saying. "if she gets to cut, i want to cut too." "me too."

george stepped up next to izzie, "i wouldn't mind another shot-" julie just smiled from a few feet away, she already knew bailey's answer.

"stop talking. every intern wants to perform their first surgery. that's not your job. do you know what your job is? to make your resident happy. do i look happy? no. why? because my interns are whiny. you know what will make me look happy?" she questioned before pointing at them, "having a code team staffed, having the trauma pages answered, having the weekend labs delivered and having someone down in the pit to do the sutures." the resident finished taking the coffee meredith was still holding and walking up the stairs. "no one holds a scalpel till i'm so happy, i'm mary- freakin'- poppins." 

"mocha latte my ass." cristina scoffed before bailey shouted at them making them disperse.