𝐄𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘

𝐄𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘

- in which a girl has come a long way because of her 𝐞𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 but doesn't know half of what is coming for her in the future.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚.🩺༄¸

ft julianna campbell

━━━━━ ✧. • ・𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

growing up in the wrong parts of the state iowa wasn't easy. especially for a girl. there were just so many factors working against you that you had to physically knock some of them down in order to get though at all.

𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥, it's a mouth full she knows that's why she goes by julie, was one of the lucky girls. well, not lucky. the only thing that separated her from the rest was her brain and the way it worked. 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲. her photographic memory was possibly the only thing that had saved her from the future so many others were being forced into.

her brain was her ticket out. so, she used it wisely. she studied and studied to get away from the place she was born and raised. and with some convincing, she managed to get her best friend to do the same.

𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐯 had been by her side since the very start. for as long as she could remember (which is quite long) alex was there right next to her. they were a duo while being a part of a trio. they were the outcasts and they were fine with that. really, they only ever needed each other. so, when the time came around to go to collage, after a rough couple of years, the two linked hands and ran without looking back.