𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝐦𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑  𝟎𝟎𝟎

𝐦𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠

pre- season one

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚.🩺༄¸

"𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒! c'mon we're going to be late! again!" alex karev shouted towards his best friend who was getting ready in the crappy bathroom of their crappy apartment.

"don't rush me!" julianna shouted back in an almost pleading tone, "i'll ruin my make-up!" she added before quickly going back to getting ready for the mixer party their work was throwing. well- their future workplace because they had yet to have their first day within the walls of seattle grace hospital.

alex sighed and let himself fall onto their couch. sometimes, julie could really, really annoy him. sometimes being times like this. times where she'd start getting ready two hours before they had to leave and somehow still had hours off work. but he couldn't deny he hadn't grown used to it.

he loved her. he did. he never said it, off course, but he was attached to her. they'd been friends for as long as they could remember. she had always stood by his side no matter what happened. he went down, she found a way down with him and alexander karev loved julianna campbell for getting them back up again.

julie was just finishing up her hair when she heard alex sigh loudly. "i'm coming!" she snapped. she was pretty sure alex was the only person who could make her snap at people. sometimes he was so ... annoying, impatient, arrogant, ... the list went on.

but she loved him, and she told him all the time. she knew he loved her too but he just couldn't say it. and that was totally okay with her. they'd been through too much for her not to know him like the back of her hand. she didn't need him to tell her he loved her, she knew. and it worked for them.

"and?" julie trailed off as she came out of the bathroom and did a twirl in front of her best friend.

alex's eyes trailed up and down her body, the red silk dress hugging her curves as her hair was half-up half-down. a grin formed on his lips as he raised his eyebrows, "hot. really hot." he stated nodding his head to himself.

"great!" a similar grin formed on her lips as she leaned over to press a kiss to his cheek, "i'll just grab my purse and we can go!"

"finally."

🩺.