𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑  𝟎𝟎𝟐

𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

season one, one

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚.🩺༄¸

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 at seattle grace were flirty. but beside the flirty side of the attending, julie was pretty sure she loved laura bennet. the woman was amazing. her skill, her patience, just wow. she'd learned more in the last two hours than she would learn at school in four whole days.

the dark haired woman was just finishing up giving stitches to a little boy who cut open his arm after an incident with a 'dinosaur'- it was a cat- when she remembered she had promised to go watch george's surgery.

"there you go darling." julie told the five year old, a soft smile on her face as he giggled when she brushed her finger over his nose.

"thank you, dr. bell!" the little boy said smiling wildly, melting her heart.

she gave him a smile before turning to his mother who was stroking his hair lovingly, "there you go, just give these papers to the lady at the desk and you'll be good to go." she told her receiving a 'thank you'.

she walked over to laura, who was buzzy with some paperwork seeing as the er was relatively calm. "um, dr. bennet?"

said doctor raised a curious eyebrow as julie rocked on her heels. "yes?" she asked, a grin tugging at her lips.

"my friend george- well he's not really my friend yet but he's going into the first surgery and i was wondering if i could go and ... watch."

"if you go on a date with me." the thought left laura's lips before she could stop herself. julie's face flushed red as the color of her lips, speechless. "kidding!" laura quickly added, inwardly cursing herself, harshly. "... kidding. yes, you can go watch his surgery. it's about to start better be quick. i'll inform dr. davis." she told the intern who smiled wildly in thanks, still red in the face.

"thank you!" julie rushed before making her way to the doors, passing bailey who eyed her strangely before shrugging it off.

laura's eyes didn't leave the intern until she was out of sight, her head falling in her hands. "ugh! get a grip!" she made a frustrated noise before straightening her back only to freeze when bailey cleared her throat.

"i assume that noise had something to do with my intern looking as hot as the chilly red peppers?" bailey spoke, her voice monotone yet slightly aggressive.

"what? no. just- paper work." laura excused, her eyes anywhere but the resident's.

bailey hummed, eyeing the attending out of the corner of her eye. "it better not be. because that'd be highly inappropriate. right dr. bennet?"