𝟎𝟎𝟖. 𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑  𝟎𝟎𝟖

𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

season one, five and six

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚.🩺༄¸

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 was in full swing by the time julie arrived. doctors and nurses were talking and dancing all around her and the dark haired woman smiled when she spotted cristina in the crowd.

she wondered if meredith knew about the scale of this party but decided not to dwell on it as she moved her body through the people. she was wearing the red dress as laura'd requested and she couldn't help but smile when tyler came up to her telling her she looked hot.

"girl, you look hot." tyler stated as he came to a stop in front of her. "so? when's the date arriving?" he added as he sipped his drink while raising a brow at her.

"you know about that, huh?" she questioned, returning the raised brow. her hand moving to steal a bottle of alcohol from a drunk woman that passed by.

the nurse just smiled with a shrug, "i know everything." he stated with a wink before leaning in, "just a little tip, stop talking so loud if you don't want everyone to know what you're talking about." 

julie scoffed playfully as tyler walked away from her, "i don't talk that loud." she muttered to herself before an arm was swung over her shoulder.

"puppy! you made it!" cristina yelled, the bottle of booze in her hand swinging dangerously close to julie's face. 

an amused smile took over the campbell woman's face as she returned cristina's hug, careful not to spill her own bottle. "i did!" 

in sync, the two pulled back from the hug and took a swing from their bottles, their faces scrunching up at the taste of alcohol running down their throats. 

"what do you have?" cristina questioned as she gestured to her bottle.

julie scrunched up her face as she glanced down reading, "tequila. you?"

"bacardi."

the two women shared a look before wordlessly switching bottles. "better."

"much better."

🩺.