𝟎𝟎𝟕. 𝐦𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑  𝟎𝟎𝟕

𝐦𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧

season one, five

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚.🩺༄¸

"𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏?" alex asked. he, just like julie, was totally confused with how everything was supposed to go now. the two friends were on good terms again, only because they had a few beers last night and julie had screamed at him until she lost her voice- well it was their neighbor threatening them that made them stop arguing but still- julie had lost her voice for a few hours much to alex' fortune.

"yes. she wants to take me on a date and try." julie responded as she brushed through her hair. "whatever the hell that means. this is bullshit. right? i should run the other direction?"

alex peeked his head out from inside the shower, his eyes set on her. "do you want to run the other direction? look, we're starting over, remember? maybe dating a mentally stable doctor instead of junkies could be good for you." he said before disappearing again.

"there is an important part you're forgetting." she stated. "i know how to date junkies. mentally stable doctors? new territory. what am i even supposed to do? tell her she looks pretty?" 

"how should i know?" alex scoffed. this truly was one big riddle for both of them.

julie groaned at his answer, turning to lean on the bathroom counter as the shower stopped running. "i'm just scared this is all going to end in on big disaster. i mean- i barely know her." 

alex sighed as he stepped out of the shower, accepting the towel she held out for him. "one more reason to try. who knows? maybe she knows how to handle mentally unstable people with a lot of trauma." he told her.

the dark haired woman sighed, wringing her hands together. "we're horrible at commitment, aren't we?"

alex just hummed in agreement.

"i'm chickening out of possible healthy relationships. how the hell did they fuck me up so badly?" julie exclaimed.

"us. they fucked us up." he corrected as he tied towel around his waist. he suddenly chuckled as he looked at her. she eyed him and frowned at the look in his eyes. "dude, you're a mcchicken." he said before giving her a forehead kiss, his laughter sounding until he closed the door to his room.

"you're a mcchicken too!"