𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐬

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑  𝟎𝟎𝟒

𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐬

season one, not an episode

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚.🩺༄¸

𝐈𝐓'𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 about a week since her first day and somehow julie had already set up a routine. wake-up, shower, drive to work with alex, work, go home. it wasn't very hard but it was tiring.

besides the sleep deprivation she had to learn how to live with- julie had loved every day of the past week. she'd been inside the or multiple times, watching and answering the questions asked by the attendings. she had even made new friends, which she hadn't expected on doing.

she loved her newfound friends, meredith grey and cristina yang. it was a fact. she loved how it could just be them and they didn't have to talk. she loved the comfort the two women brought without meaning to.

alex however, had been a pain in her ass. he'd been nothing but a dick to everyone. including her. she couldn't start to count how many times she'd rolled her eyes at him the past seven days. his unnecessary comments, often directed towards george, were just plain rude and julie was getting fed up with his macho behavior.

and then there was laura bennet- who she hadn't stopped flirting with. god- julie tried to keep her distance- she did, but the brunette made it very hard by assigning her to the plastics cases.

she'd yet to see will. she wondered how it was possible that she hadn't seen him the past week but just figured they both were at the other end of the hospital.

"jules!" alex's angry voice sounded from the living room as julie was putting things in her bag. 

julie groaned before shouting back, not taking her eyes off of what she was doing. "what?!" 

the door to her bedroom flew open and alex marched in, holding up a box of cereal. "what's this?" he snapped.

julie shot him a weird look, "a cereal box."

"wrong." her best friend said, his eyes narrowing. "it's empty."

julie turned to face him for a second before scoffing. "then go get another. i'm not the one who eats cereal." she told him. alex huffed, annoyed before marching back to the kitchen. the dark haired woman rolled her eyes as she heard him curse her name. god, he could be a prat.

alex cursed her name as he searched for something to eat. he knew it wasn't her fault the box was empty seeing as she didn't even eat it. but he needed someone to be angry with. for some reason, he was stressed. everything set him off and he knew he should probably lay off a bit but irritation crawled under his skin.