𝟎𝟎𝟓. 𝐛𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑  𝟎𝟎𝟓

𝐛𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

season one, three

𝐓𝐖; mentions of sexual abuse/ harassment

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚.🩺༄¸

𝐂𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍. sometimes it's luck or the opposite. sometimes it's faith, destiny. as a surgeon who trusts the world of science, julianna campbell doesn't believe in coincidences. but as she spilled her coffee on her way to work, she somehow knew it was going to be a hectic day. it's a coincidence that her day happened started with chaos and would continue to exist out of it.  

earlier that morning, she'd woken up disorientated in meredith's bed, the blonde's limbs sprawled over the dark haired woman' legs. then, george broke the coffee maker. and izzie almost drove someone over when she drove them towards the hospital. the second she had almost hit an elderly lady julie had ordered her to stop the car so she could walk the rest of the way. and that's how she ended up here. without coffee.

the now empty coffee cup was still in her hand as she cursed the wind. she stood in the middle of the sidewalk, having just stepped out of the coffee shop around the corner from the hospital. the dark haired woman had decided she'd start going there instead of the hospital because well- she had to start her day with a good coffee.

she pouted before walking towards a trashcan, throwing in the cup and moving to go get another one. she needed coffee.

sudden shouts across the street captured her attention causing her to open the door just as someone else was about to push it open. 

her full attention turned to the person in front of her as she bumped into a chest, cold coffee spilling down the front of her shirt, the shout from across the street faint to her ears.

"oh god, i'm sorry. i- lia?" the familiar voice made her look up and sure, there he was. william carter stood in front of her, his now half empty iced coffee in his hand, the rest spilled on her. he cringed to himself as he looked down at her. how could i not have seen her? "i'm sorry, c'mon." he said.

"will! hi!" she greeted as he put a hand on her back, leading her inside before grabbing a few tissues for her. "it's fine! i wasn't looking where i was going-" she tried to assure him as she took the tissues with a thankful look, starting to clean the part of her chest that wasn't covered by her shirt but rather coffee.

"no. no. it's my fault. i was distracted-"

"by the bikers across the street?" julie guesses as she looked up at him with a raised brow.