𝟎𝟎𝟗. 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑  𝟎𝟎𝟗

𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬

season one, seven

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚.🩺༄¸

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐈𝐄!" julie teased as she sat in the passenger seat of their beat up car. "i don't blame you, she's crazy attractive. have you seen her legs? whoow." julie nodded towards her best friend who groaned in frustration.

last night, after a long day which included losing annie, the two friends went to joe's bar and gossiped about everything and everyone. and the slight blush on alex' cheeks whenever she mentioned izzie didn't stay unnoticed.

"i don't like izzie." he grumbled.

julie gasped as she shot her head towards him. "yes, you doooo." she said as she poked him cheek. 

"jules, if you don't shut up- i'll stop the car and drop you here." alex warned her with a look that said he wasn't kidding.

the dark haired woman huffed as she crossed her arms, "i'd just call cristina, she says she likes me hanging on her back like a koala."

"you sure she didn't say that sarcastically?" alex asked, a distraught frown on his face at the thought of cristina being nice.

julie pursed her lips in thought, "... she might have."

"it's time for you to learn how to drive by the way." alex stated as he looked at her.

julie groaned as she hit her head against the head rest, "i already tried! remember?" 

"yeah, i remember, i was the reason you failed your test. you drove me over." alex said smiling.

"oh, right. you had to go to the hospital." she said, smiling nostalgically as alex parked in the hospital's parking lot.  her smile turned in a confused frown as he reached in the back seat to grab jogging pants and a sweater. "what are you doing?" she questioned as he maneuvered himself in the clothes.

"ever heard of making a good impression?" he questioned.

a laugh of realization left her lips as she caught sight of meredith's car driving onto the parking lot. "you're pretending to be sporty to impress izzie?" she exclaimed, laughter leaving her as she saw the annoyed look sent her way.

"no." he lied with a huff before opening the car door and throwing the keys onto her lap. 

she leaned back in her seat in amusement, slightly covering her eyes in second hand embarrassment as she watched. she cringed as he passed izzie and the others.