ᗢ﹒22

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓resume ? ╰── ➤   yes |  no↻ request is processing

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓
resume ?
╰── ➤ yes | no
↻ request is processing...

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓resume ? ╰── ➤   yes |  no↻ request is processing

"it's premiering at 5!"

tommy and sage had just finished getting ready at 2, and set off to leave. once they arrived at the trainstation, she took a quick picture of them, grinning at it the whole way to the train.
they sat down, leaning back in the seats. "we are going to be so late." she laughed.
"we'll be fine!"
they put one airpod in each, played some music and sage showed tommy the picture of them.

"we'll be fine!"they put one airpod in each, played some music and sage showed tommy the picture of them

"you should put it in a polariod."
"okay eboy tommy."
"no, seriously! i'll do it for you."
she smiled, nodding. "fine."

whilst waiting in the queue, tommy and sage quickly put in headphones, waiting for toby's new song to release. after they arrived by the taxi, tommy decided to run up to the lake nearby, irritating the swans and filming it, he was pretty stupid for that, as it took a while to keep them back again.

for the next three minutes, they were both silent with huge grins on their faces, listening to every single lyric carefully.
"holy shit, he did incredible." sage smiled.
"i know, i'm so proud." he replied, opening twitter and supporting toby, sage also did the same.

they entered the audience, grabbing a few drinks and sitting on the grass to wait for it. the stage was pretty big for a gig, and of course the petite girl was so excited.

once the place was crowded, the pair made it to the front and the royston club came up to play, the lights dimming and turning neon. it was a festival atmosphere, and it felt incredible. the crowd cheered, whistled and screamed. she held his hand, keeping the two together to prevent getting lost in the crowd, they playing their first song, 'cold sweats.'

just for something to do can't stop thinking of you
my thoughts have turned to rubble in my, head.

the crowd leant side to side, singing along. the teenagers looked into eachothers eyes, singing to eachother with the cheesiest grins on their faces.

cold sweats on my sheets
i'm building up to nothing
won't catch me on my knees

they jumped up and down, putting their hands in the air screaming the lyrics. tommy recorded the two jumping up and down, their arms closest to eachother intertwined and in the air. she looked at the camera, bringing her cheek next to tommy's and singing to it.

over the course of the next few songs, they sing their hearts out and just enjoyed every single moment, then sage's favourite was on.
shawshank

i try and get out of the bed on which i rest my busy head
i try to reach my phone but i'm clutching at the unknown.

sage turned to tommy, who has his phone in the air recording everything, as soon as the chorus hit they jumped up and down again, tommy panning it to them with their arms linked up on the air.

but i would rather stay in bed
go over all those things you said

they looked at eachother at the same time, and sage shouted something.
"WHAT?" tom asked, unable to hear her.
"I THINK IM IN LOVE WITH YOU!" she shouted.
"YOU THINK YOU NEED A POO?"
she laughed, getting closer to him. "I THINK I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU, TOM."

but theres no way out of this
there's no way out of this

he kept his camera running, hoping that it did pick that up. wouldn't that make the greatest memory? to hear the girl you love scream her feelings at a concert. wait. he was in love her? of course he was - that explained everything.

and i would rather stay at home
won't even check my phone

the blue strobe lights flashed on everyone, causing the two to only see eachother in flickers of moments, like a 90's camera. before they knew it, the two were an inch away, going in for a kiss. sage felt for his cheek, and pressed her lips against his once she knew where he was.

but theres no way out of this
there's no way out of this

they broke wilbur's main rule.

the pair stumbled into toby's house, giggling at eachother and continuously giving eachother small pecks, then they saw toby standing there.
"you ignored all my messages!"
"sorry tobes." tom said, letting go of sage and grabbing a drink in the kitchen. she followed him, grabbing a glass of water.
"well, how was it?"
"fun." he said, the two looking at eachother then grinning, looking away again.
toby sat on the counter, swinging his legs and suspiciously looking at the two. "why are you so quiet?"
"just tired toby, don't worry." sage interrupted, smiling at him and taking a sip of water.
"hmm.. wait, tommy! is that lipstick?" tommy paused, his cheeks growing red. toby laughed and pointed at him, "joking! tell me what happened."
"i'm going to bed." the boy groaned, taking his water and leaving to the bedroom.
"sage, spit it out."
she sat on the counter opposite, looking at toby. "well, we may have kissed? it didn't mean anything though."
"YOU KISSED?!"

"who kissed who?" ranboo walked in.
oh fuck, ranboo walked in.
"tommy and sage kissed!" toby shouted.
"WE DIDNT!" tom shouted from his room.
sage avoided eye contact with ranboo, as he cleared his throat. "well go on, how was the gig?"
"it was fun. i'm actually tired, goodnight!" she smiled, lowering herself and rushing off to the bedroom, slamming the door shut.
toby looked at ranboo, "i thought you two had a thing?"
"me too."

—

i am so sorry for the short ass chapter, next few are gonna be v big !! ;)