Chapter 7: Inkopolis Inflation

Welcome back readers! Welcome to the seventh chapter! College is hitting back hard again so the chapters are going to take some time to get out. Right now, I am studying 3D modeling and Game design at the same time, with both being classes for beginners. I am investing time currently into Maya, which is supposely what every film company in the US use to make their models. Not gonna lie, I am interested in the field since I want to gain the knowledge of designing characters and stuff. Who knows, maybe this knowledge would someday be able to be transitioned to where I can build a more accurate world of the splatoon universe.

This chapter is going to be the start of a tune up for what's to come, Let's just put it at that. I hope you enjoy the chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7: Inkopolis Inflation

February 26, 2018

Inkiaida Mountains

The sound of splattering ink announced a battle in which has been repeated for quite some time now. Three male agents charged in and began going forward with destroying anything useful to the octarians. Eric fired his hero shot and splatted an octarian that emerged from the corner right in front of him.

"Seven! Up top!"

"Got it!" Marcus turned and fired at an octoling that was about to take them out a splatterscope knockoff. The octoling made a quickened retreat and reappeared again, this time taking aim at the inkling. This was big mistake! She failed to watch herself and failed to realize that Zale was coming up behind, firing his octo shot into her back. Needlessly, she exploded after a couple of hits.

"Great Job Nine!"

Eric, Marcus and Zale have been picking up where their sisters left off and pushed into octarian bases one at a time, raiding three to four octarian strongholds a day. They amount of damage that they were able to do would benefit them down the road. The three male agents pushed and cleared every room until they found what they were looking for. This was a underground oil refinery, which could turn heavy oil into usable fuel for the octarian vehicles and any other machines.

"Alright guys, the usual as always."

"Righto!"

The agents each took out their splat bombs and threw them into the turning gears of the machines as well as throwing them into the wires that ran the whole place. The ink bombs exploded and jammed the gears, which caused the machines to begin heating up. On top of that, the wires began to spark, The male agents didn't stick long to know the outcome. The three of them super jumped out just as the first explosions began to erupt from the facility.

After getting well away from the facility, the three took a moment to look back and acknowledge the fireworks. Eric nodded before tapping on his headphones. "Agent 6 to Agent 5, it's done." Agent 5 was the one who was the informant behind the missions.

"Great work, but we still got a long way to go."

"How much longer are they going to keep this up?"

"The leaders are still not going to give up, even with the losses."

"Even with us working around the clock, I don't think the end is coming."

"The raids you and the others did put a dent and they are starting to get desperate. the good news is that they are even starting to argue with each other."

"Does that mean we can start to cut back on the missions now?

"For sure! Tell Cap'n that the continuous raids brought down months of work in a matter of weeks. Once those factories are gone, they are gone for good."