Chapter 10: The Squidbeak Splatoon - Part One

Hello fellow readers! Welcome back! With Splatoon 3 being released finally around the world, I've been able to complete the story mode and find out a lot of lore involved. Well, I got to say for myself; I am feeling within a mixture right now. Learning all the information is really a lot of take in, especially the wonders of story mode and the lore. On top of this, I am also taking in a map about the surrounding areas of the world.

While I'll not be discussing how this new information changes everything from here on out, I will plan to tackles it in a few ways. As always, enjoy the chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10: The Squidbeak Splatoon - Part One

Unknown Location

Being guided by the agents, the four friends kept pace and going forward. The path seemed to have gone on forever that they lost track of how much time had passed since first entering. The path came to an end and the four eventually popped up from the other side. Each of the cephalopods emerged from the grate and returned to their humanoid forms.

Shortly, their eyes were caught at the surrounding landscape which was breathtaking. From where they were, they were clearly not in Inkopolis anymore; Every direction they could see mountains in the distance. What they did manage to make out was a river running between a set of mountains and there in the distance, barely able to be made out was Inkopolis; It was so far away.

Despite the surroundings, the place that they arrived at stood out; the landscape was on a mountainside combined with a cliff. The place they were at was beautiful: Several connected tera temples, waterfalls flowing down, and tons of cherry blossom trees. Everywhere they looked, they were met by the beauty. The sound of the waterfalls and birds chirping were the only sounds that could be heard.

As they were walking between the center temple, Emma looked to her right of a large door and saw two figures on the other side of the bridge, watching a waterfall.

"Hey Kay!"

Emma tugged on the shoulder of her friend and pointed to the two figures. Now spotting them, Cayley couldn't make out the two figures, although they oddly seemed familiar. The four began marching out onto the bridge to where the two figures were. The one on the left was in a pink beanie, a pink sweater and brown shoes. The one on the right was in a kimono that was paired with a black haori, socked sandals and was holding a green wagasa. Hearing the four's footsteps, both of them turned to face the four. And instantly, the four gasped upon realizing who the two were.

Emma and Jeweli smiled widely with their bodies feeling warm now, it was as if any doubts had vanished and were replaced with the feeling of acceptance. For Cayley peculiarly, having learned all the identities of the agents, the sentiment was so overwhelming to her. Most revealing was learning that the Marie and Callie were apart of this all along. A bell was ringing in her mind, signaling to her that they WERE the first two agents. The inkling fainted and fell backwards upon realizing this, it was too much to grasp on.

Avery and Jeweli were able to catch the inkling thanks to quick thinking and slow her fall." Emma and Avery began fanning Kay's face, giving her air to cool her down. As a way to help, Jeweli took Cayley's headphones and cap off; Using her own cap to fan cold air down to her face.

After a period of time, Cayley awoken and was helped into a sitting position. "Aw.. did I just..." She saw both Marie and Callie again and realized what happened before now.

"Oh my cod! Oh my cod! Oh my cod!" Cayley screamed, wanted to stand up and jump for joy. Callie and Marie smiled and did their iconic poses to the four. "Stay fresh!" Cayley almost fainted again but managed to keep herself afloat. She got up and was able to stand on her feet again. Convincingly, Callie and Marie felt like they didn't need to introduce themselves to the four since it was evident.