In my worst times

Everybody is there for the lunch. Taylor decides to introduce Joe to everyone.

"Selena, this is Joe Alwyn and Joe, this is Selena Gomez" Selena still thinks and wants to tease Taylor of him being her boyfriend. "Hey Mr....." Taylor, trying not to embarrass herself, intrupts before she is able to complete after 'MR.' "Okay guys, Selena, can you please come to the side for a second? Excuse us, Joe" Taylor says with a nervous chuckle.

"what are you doing?" Taylor is indeed very angry. "What were you gonna say him? 'Mr. handsome? Mr. Hottie? What?' I am nowhere near to be his girlfriend. Please stop this. I am trying to make some friends. I've lost enough."

"Whoa, whoa!! Calm down gurl, just don't scream at me like that again. I won't doing anything like that again"

"Good for you"

They go back to everyone. Taylor introduces Joe to Gigi and Ed as well. Turns out, Ed and Joe knew each other well and were friends. After knowing that, Taylor is much more relieved and has not a single doubt about Joe because Ed doesn't make bad decisions often. The five of them have an amazing afternoon. The lunch was prepared by Taylor herself and it was indeed delicious. They also have some wine and play Badminton afterwards.

Joe seemed to fit in with Taylor's friends. They both started to hang out with each other's friends more often. They went to lunches, evening party's, bars and lot more. Their friendship became stronger day by day. Until one day.

Kanye West, that jerk, he leaked an call recording with Taylor where she says she is okay with Kanye mentioning her as 'BITCH' in his new song. This call went viral. But it was edited. This was it. She completely lost it. She was all over the news. People thought she was playing the victim card. The hashtag 'Taylorswiftisoverparty' was the most trending on twitter. Andrea was in Nashville while she was in LA and she could've used her mother's hug and she wanted to vent all of it to her. She was restless and didn't know what to do. Her phone was constantly ringing. It was Selena, or Gigi or Ed or Este or Allana. She just wasn't in a place to answer them.

Joe at his end, saw the news. She was on every news channel. Joe became worried. he called her, twice, thrice but she won't answer him. Joe shows a genuine concern and goes to check on Taylor at her LA house.

There is knock at the door. Taylor wonders who can it be. She takes a frying pan in her hands and scared, checks who it is. It was Joe. She was even more confused now. She was happy, confused, sad, she was feeling all of it at once. Taylor opens the door.

"Taylor? Are you alright?"

"Hey Joe. Come on in. What a surprise" Taylor's face is red and wet because of her tears. She invites him in with a forced smile. Taylor sits on the sofa and Joe sits on the armchair adjacent to the sofa.

"Taylor, I'm sorry for whatever is happening right now."

Taylor tries to control her tears in front of him but she couldn't. Tears roll down from her eyes continuously.

"Oh god, please don't cry. See you are very strong. Don't lose hope" Joe rushes to the kitchen and brings Taylor some water. Taylor's hands are trembling while she holds the glass of water in her hands. Joe leans forward and rubs Taylor's back gently.

"Joe, I wish my mom was here. But she is very busy today so I don't wanna disturb her"

"It's okay Taylor. Your mother is indeed incredible. You can vent it out to me?"

"Everything is over now. My career, my reputation, everything, everything is shattered" Taylor says this while wiping her face with tissue but tears still don't stop.

"Don't lose hope. I know you can do this. This is just a phase, trust me"

As soon as Taylor hears this, she widens her eyes and looks at Joe. "A phase? A phase? Kanye West has been a phase in my life since 2009. He ruined my first fucking VMA of my life. But after all this, I still never said anything wrong about him. I instead tried to be nice and he treated me, my reputation, my hard work, my everything like a piece of paper, crumbled it and threw it away in the trash" She sniffles.

Joe felt really bad for her. He never wanted his friends to suffer like this. Joe gets up, pats Taylor's shoulders and goes to the kitchen. He finds some leftovers in the refrigerator. He grabs them and goes back to Taylor.

"Here Taylor, eat something. You'll feel better, please."

"No Joe, at this moment, I don't think anything will go inside, further than my throat. I don't think I'll be able to face anyone. I-I-I will lock myself in. Yess. I will be in a quarantine. Perfect..............." She continues to speak. Joe realizes that now the situation has gotten worse. All he can do right now is get her to sleep. She has gone insane at this moment. She was talking as if she was drunk.

Joe gets up and gently places his hands on Taylor's arms. "Okay Taylor. Let me show you something. Come on" He has to treat her as delicately as a five year old child. She is talking insane but her tears aren't stopped yet. They are just rolling down like a waterfall. Taylor gets up, grabs Joe's arm and Joe takes her to her bedroom. He thought she'll be more relaxed there.

He opens the door, and takes Taylor in. He makes her sit down on the corner of the bed. She is still mumbling about the quarantine and about her career and what not. Joe keeps his hand on her shoulders and making her lay down.

"Shhhhhhhh.....shhhhhhhh. Everything will be alright."

Taylor lays down and curls up. she turns her face towards the left of the bed and falls asleep. The surprising thing is that she slept easily. Joe after making sure she has slept, turns the night light on and goes downstairs to find her phone. He doesn't know the password. So he looks for Andrea's number in the emergency contacts. He finds it. He immediately calls her.

On the call...........

"Hey sweetie. How are you?"

"Ma'am, this is Joe Alwyn, a friend of Taylor's. Did you watch the news?"

"Oh Joe, hello. No, I've been very busy so I didn't get time to check it up. Why? What happened?"

"Actually Kanye leaks............................................." He explains everything to Andrea. Listening to Taylor's reaction on this, she wasn't surprised but instead got heart-broken. She also gets red out of anger towards Kanye.

"Oh my god, My Taylor. Did she eat something?"

"She didn't eat anything and I also didn't feel right to force her. I made her to sleep in her bedroom"

"Joe, how do I thank you? I am more than happy Taylor has a friend like you. May god bless you!"

"But I don't think she should be left alone right now"

"Oh about that, I think you can call Selena or Martha or wait. Don't call anyone of them. Call Abigail. She is her best friend since she was fifteen. You don't have her number.... So I'll call her and say her to come over. Till that time, can you wait there?"

"Oh that sounds great. And of course I'll wait for her."

They end the call. Joe is getting bored and he turns on the TV. After 1 hour, Abigail arrives and Joe goes back to his place.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter!!! Please vote for it so that you won't miss any updates <33