The Concert

[Taylor's POV]

I'm standing at the backstage, ready to go on the stage and facing my fans after like 1 or 2 years? Okay, take deep breaths, your fans are loyal to you and you'll ace it as always.

I'm just wearing my jacket which will be my outfit for the first track, ready for it?.... I feel someone's hand behind my back. It's Joe. I don't even have to turn back. I just recognize it now. I turn around and he kissed my forehead.

"You nervous?" He whispered.

"Yes, I mean, of course I am. What if I forget the steps in the middle of the performance? Everybody says this tour is gonna be a flop. And-" I tell Joe what I'm feeling, moving back and forth the room.

He keeps his finger on my lips, preventing me to speak any further and spoke, "It's gonna be amazing. You're gonna ace it, and I know it. You've worked so hard on all the tracks and then the practice. And after all, your fans are here to enjoy, not to point out some mistakes which don't even exist"

He's so cute. I mean the way he always manages to bring back my confidence? It's so incredible. What did I do to deserve someone like him. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Now's your turn Taylor" I heard a lady calling me. Okay, I have to go now.

"Gotta go" I smile at Joe and my mom nervously. Keeping Joe's words in my mind, I make my way out of the back stage, getting ready for my entry onto the stage.

"You're gonna do amazing sweetie" I hear my mom cheer me up.

Oh my god, so many fans. My heart is sinking. This is incredible. After all the media shit that happened, this is unbelievable. I hear the crowd hooting and cheering me up. Okay, so the next two hours dedicated to my fans.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm half way through the show when I realize the upcoming song I have to perform is 'love story'. As the band starts playing it's notes, I hear the crowd shouting even more. After all, it is indeed a masterpiece. All I could thing about is Joe right now, my Romeo. I wander my eyes across the crowd, trying to spot him. And there he is, standing at the back, with my mom and Austin and Patrick. And he's recording my performance.

A smile grew on my face, and I couldn't hide it. I couldn't take my eyes off him while singing the whole song. I mean that is wrong, but when you dedicate a song to someone, you look at them, right?

"So guys, the next song I'm gonna be performing is a song which a lot of you have it tattooed on your hands. And its not only my favorite, but yours too" I say it on the mic and take my place at the piano.

I make myself comfortable and start playing 'All too well' on the piano.

I can hear the crowd singing it along with me. Some of them have tears in their eyes and some of them and enjoying it, with sad faces. I also used to break down everytime performing this song, because nobody I met was so special to take this pain away. However, since I met Joe, I completely forgot about that pain. I instead thank it because if I never went through it and Jake was a nice guy to me, I would've missed the perfect guy ever existing. Those things led me here and I think now, it's all worth it. And now, I'm smiling hard through the whole song. I remember the time when I cried while performing this song at the grammys and look at me now, this is called development!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Joe's P.O.V

Oh, Taylor is wearing a dress now over her bodysuit. I think she'll be performing 'dress' now.