You're in love- part 1

[Taylor's P.O.V]

I woke up. I saw Abigail sleeping next to me. I stood up and went to the washroom. When I came back, I saw Abigail standing with my breakfast, I mean our breakfast. I asked her why she was here all of a sudden and the moment she said, 'Kanye', it all came back to me. I realized that when no one could actually be there when I immediately needed them, Joe came. He was so caring, so gentle. That's what I've always wanted. A caring boyfriend, a caring and gentle and sweet partner like Joe. Oh my god, I am in love, true love. Wait what? I-I-I'm serious? Oh this is I don't know how to explain this. Abigail is constantly talking to me about stuff to cheer me up. But I ain't listening anything, all I'm thinking about is Joe. The way he handled me, commendable. After we were done with the breakfast, I quickly pulled Abi into a tight hug. We didn't leave that hug till five minutes. And this time, she started tearing up, watching her cry, I also started crying automatically. 

"Why are you crying Abi?"

"Taylor, why do you do this to yourself? I can't see you like this. Do you know what an emotional wreck you were yesterday? Joe told me everything. Please don't do this to yourself" Abigail pleaded. 

"I'm sorry Abi. I never intend to do this. It just happens. I'm gonna be in quarantine. There's nothing left."

Abigail shushes me. "Shhhhh... Stop right there. You can do this. Now get up and be ready"

Having Abigail next to me was very comforting. I literally did my school without anyone bullying me and stuff because Abi was there to fight for me and I fought for her. She has always been my comfort person since I was fifteen. I went to the bathroom and got ready. The first thing I did after that was calling Joe. 

On the call..........

"Hello Taylor! Are you okay? Did you sleep well? Did you eat something?" 

That was it. How long have we known each other and 'did you eat something?' He is such a gentleman.

"Hey Joe. I am fine. I slept very well with my favourite night light and yeah, Abi made me some breakfast"

"That's a relief. Thanks for calling me"

"Joe, all I want to say is thank you so much. I saw you also called my mom and I just don't know how to thank you"

I wish I could say him 'love you' but I am not at all sure if he feels the same way and it'd be weird. 

"It's okay Taylor. If you ever need me, just give me a call and I'll be there, bye"

We end our call.

I want to call my mom but I just don't have the will to do that right now. I-I can't do that. My phone rings. It's Gigi. I think I'll have to pick up the call. She's my best friend as well. 

On the call..............

"Hey Gigi!" 

"Hey Taylor. How are you? Everything is alright?"

"I wasn't fine until yesterday but now I feel better. Thanks for checking in"

"Taylor, I'm gonna host a  dinner at my house, and I want you to come. You'll feel better trust me."

"Okay, I trust you. I'll come for you, happy?"

"Very much!!!! Love ya. Bye"

I tell Abigail everything. But I don't tell her about my feelings for Joe. This is something I have to keep to myself right now.

"Taylor, what was the call about?" Abigail asked. 

"It was Gigi. She is hosting a dinner and wants me to come so that I can feel better. What do you think? Should I go?"

"Is that even a question? You should definitely go there. Girl, you deserve some joy." And then she tells me that she has some important work, so she has to go. It was urgent. I think her Mother-in-law got ill or something like that. 

The party was tomorrow. I haven't opened any social media apps and neither have I turned on my TV. I decide to sleep a lot because I am very tired and my eyes are burning! So I go up to my bedroom  and while I was just gonna sleep, my cats come to me and they want me to cuddle with them. Awwww. What would I do without them. 

The next day...................................................

When I went to the dinner, there was Joe also. Fuck, why god, why? Today? Looks like they've become friends as well. I greet everyone with a small hug. But while greeting Joe, when his hands touched my arms, I literally got goosebumps. It felt surreal. And it became even worse when it came to talking. I wasn't able to look into his eyes. I was hesitating so much even in a normal conversation with him. I was stammering so much whereas while talking to the others, I was speaking as usual. 

When everyone was sitting at the dinner table, I got a call and it was important. So I went out to attend it. When I came back, the only seat left was the corner one and beside that was sitting Joe. Now how do I explain this feeling. It was so difficult for me to pretend the 'just friends' thing. But there was no option left. So I had to sit with him. Lord, please save me. Don't let me mess it up. Whenever he said my name, it felt like the world has stopped. 

We enjoyed the dinner, did a lot of chit chat and in total, I really enjoyed. There were also a lot of weird and how do u say, embarrassing I guess teensy bit moments happened with Joe. I don't even wanna recall them. So I'll not even think about them. Now I am back home and I am cuddling my cats and playing with them and then I'll hit the jack.

While this happened, Everyday, my friends are calling me for hanging out with them to make me feel diverted and better. And I am also hanging out with Joe and his friends in bars and clubs and many places. My obsession for him was increasing day by day. We were getting to know each other more and more. I just wanna tell him my feelings but I don't wanna embarrass or you know, hurt myself again. He's so gorgeous but I can't say anything to his face. I mean just look at his face, damn.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter!!! Please vote for it and comment your thoughts  <33