Slumber Party!!

While Taylor is binge watching, her mom is talking to Abigail, discussing about Taylor. Fifteen minutes later, the door bell rings. Taylor is so lost that she doesn't even care to hear the bell. Andrea goes to open the door. Its Joe.

"Good evening Mrs. Swift. I am Joe and I am here for Taylor" He says giving a gentle smile.

"Oh hello Joe. Nice to meet you." She gives him a small smile.

"Taylor, Taylor, look who came for you" She shouts out to Taylor.

Taylor shouts back in a frustrated voice, "What now mom? Who is it?" She is acting like a teen who just got in a fight.

"Honey, its Joe" She tells her. Taylor's face lightens up.

"Sorry for that. She has been in a bad mood lately you know! Why don't you come in?" She invites him inside the house. He gets in.

His face lightens up when he sees Taylor running towards him. She runs and grabs him by his neck and gives him a hug. Joe puts her arms on her waist and grabs her tightly. They both close their eyes in comfort.
Andrea, who is standing besides them, is genuinely happy to see them. They let go of each other and Joe kisses on the top of Taylor's head.

Andrea says, "Now would you two come inside or you'll stand here for the rest of the day?"

Taylor stands besides him and holds his hand. "Oh yeah, Mom, This is Joe!! And Joe, This is my mom!!" Taylor looks at both of them. No reaction. She exclaims, "Looks like You both have already introduced yourselves to each other"

"Well we have already" Joe chuckles.

"That's it. No more talking here. First come inside you two" Andrea says.

The three of them went inside and sat on the sofa in the living room. Joe and Taylor literally sat on the opposite sides of the sofa. Joe has met Andrea for the first time and of course, he isn't very comfortable right now.

Joe asks, "Taylor, you okay? Everything's alright?"

Taylor gives him a reassuring smile and says, "Yeah Joe. I talked to mom and it's better and now you are here as well"

"You ate something?" Joe asked.

"No Joe! I wasn't in a mood. But mom came up with a solution. She told me to have a total social media blackout."

"What? Seriously? Mrs. Swift, people will assume Taylor is dead. What are you thinking?" Joe said, looking towards Andrea.

"See Joe, Taylor needs a break. This has gone to the next level. And honestly, I can't see anyone talk about her like this. So, if people will think she is dead, done. No more talking about her. She can still see Twitter, but not from her account. We'll see about that. And Joe, you can call me Andrea"

"I think that's a great idea" Says Joe.

While the three are talking and Andrea is getting to know Joe, The doorbell rings. Andrea is quite sure its Taylor's father. She goes and opens the door. It indeed is him. She calls him in.

Scott comes and sees Joe sitting next to Taylor. There is a distance between them but still. Taylor gets up and sees Scott behind her. Joe also gets up. "Dad, see I'm here!" She says this and hugs her dad. She looks like a little girl. Scott gives Joe a firm handshake. He sits in front of them.

"Dad, this is Joe as you know and Joe, this is my dad" Scott nods his head.

"Taylor, delete your accounts right now! This is now off limits. What is happening, isn't acceptable" Taylor's dad was quite angry.