Screaming and fighting

Taylor is sleeping besides Joe. They are back at the cabin because they had to go from the hill early in the morning because of the paparazzis.She wakes up with a phone call.

[Taylor's P.O.V]

I hear my phone ringing. I groan, "Oh no, who is it now" As I check my phone. It was Tree. What could be so urgent that she called me this early. I pick up the call.

"Hey Tree!"

"Taylor, keep the 'hey's' aside and congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you two" Tree cheered.

What the hell? How did she know? "Tree, how- I mean- I didn't even post the pictures yet-" I asked, totally puzzled.

"You are all over the internet. When you were at the skyline, somebody named Cindy was streaming live. And they caught you in her background. And now, it got viral" She explained.

How can we be so irresponsible? Oh god, why? "Oh okay, I'll just check the internet and thank you so much for your wishes!"

"Okay, talk to you later" Tree said.

I quickly sat up in the bed and switched the wifi on. Damn, my phone is vibrating like crazy because of all the notifications. She opened Instagram. Like a thousands of notifications about that live footage. I was nervously scrolling through Twitter, Instagram, tumblr and every app I had an account on. I just can't believe this. I wanted to announce this myself. Not fair, CINDY!

Ohh, Joe is gonna wake up, I think. I start checking the stories made by various sites. While I'm lost in reading them, I feel Joe's hand, on my arm. I looked at him and he groaned, "Love, what happened? Why are you sweating so much?"

What? Oh yes, I am sweating. My anxiety! I say, "Joe, it's out, the cat's out of the bag!" In a worried tone.

His eyes widens and he quickly sits up, looking into my mobile. I shift it towards him. "Millions of notifications" I keep my hand on my forehead and sigh, "We're all over the internet"

[Joe's P.O.V]

Taylor is clearly tired of this now. The way she is talking about this, she is exhausted of her every single moment of her personal life going viral just like that. I rest my hand on her shoulder and say, "Oh honey, look at me" I let her face, face me. I continued, "It's okay. Let them say what they say. We'll still post those photos and also, just think about it. We were anyways going to announce this. This isn't that bad, is it?" I try to console her.

She sighs and takes a moment to process it. She put her arms around my neck and gave me a small kiss, "Good morning sweetie" with a smile. God, how good she looks without makeup. I respond, "Good morning. You better?"

She stared at her ring with those dreamy eyes and started showering my face with kisses. Even I enjoy it. It's not something she does often, but I know it's really something good when she does it. She mumbles, "Gonna have this ring forever on my hands" She's so cute.

-------------------

Taylor and Joe were waiting for both the families to arrive. They were both nervous and excited at the same time. They were sitting on the couch, waiting, fiddling with the Television remote and various things when they heard the doorbell.

Joe gasped, "Must be them. Come on!"

Both of them get up and go to open the door. It was Joe's family. They opened the door.

All of them came and hugged Taylor and Joe, By turn. Taylor and Patrick did 'their handshake'

Elizabeth noticed the ring already on Taylor's hands but decided to remain quite so that they could have their moment.