Chapter 2

As Peter set his phone down, he checked his digital clock on his right and saw it was six pm 'time for dinnen' he thought. He glanced down at the empty page, where he was suppose to write down his essay. 'I'll ask Mr Smith tomorrow' and with that last thought he went down at the dining room, eating the delicious lasagnia mrs Moore cooked. The small family made small talk throughout dinner, talking about school, work and some funny things that happened at work, for example that mr Moore's co-worker slipped on the newly cleaned floor making the papers he was carrying fly all around the whole hallway. After they picked up all the papers, they had a good laugh. Mrs Moore laughed at the story and Peter gave a small chuckle, shaking his head. As dinner came was ready, they washed, dried and put away the plates, and went off to bed.

Peter was sure to wait a good hour, making sure that the couple was asleep before slipping into his upgraded suit ( the one he invented in Spider-man Far From Home). As soon as his mask was on, his AI, Karen, activated showing his vitals on the right side of his mask and a map as to show where there was danger he was needed to assist. After slipping out of the window, he started swinging towards the most places that there would be a crime. Only ten minutes had passed when he saw a person being mugged. The mugger was holding the victim at gun point so the poor man didn't have choice but to give up all his prized possesions, unless he wanted to be shot. 

As soon as the mugger saw Spider-man behind the man he was holding at gun point, he guleped. Rumor has it that Spider-man wasn't talkative any more and was more aggrasive, skilled and deadlier. The mugger had three options run away, try fighting Spider-man and have a high chance of getting captured, with bruises or surrender quietly. He choose the first one and started making a run for a warehouse where, hopefully, he could loose the spider. 

Unfortunatly, for the mugger, that didn't go as planned as Spider-man was expecting this reaction and quickly shot a web at the mugger, making his feet stick to the ground, preventing any movment. Spider-man took all the belongings of the victim and gave them back to the owner. The man thanked him and started walking away, muttering about how he wasn't going to walk this way for a while. " Karen call the cops and tell them they have some trash to pick up." Spider-man said to his AI. "Of course" she responded and Peter could hear her talk to the cops. Just to make sure the mugger didn't escape, he webbed the man's torso and hands to the ground. 

Spider-man kept stopping muggers, robbers and attampted murder left and right, feeling only slightly drained since he had enhanced stamina. As Karen made the last call to the cops, he headed home, stripped of his suit, dressed in his pj's and slept a deep sleep.

Only an three hours passed when his alarm clock beeped making Peter's ears hurt at the loud sound. He quickly shut it off, got dressed and, after eating breakfast and saying bye to Lisa, headed to school. 

The six hours passed quickly for Peter and soon was walking back towards his home. Halfway through he heard his phone dinged, signiling a message. He was confused since he didn't have any friends and mr and mrs Moore were busy with work or housework. he checked his phone to see that it was a message from the wrong number he had accidently texted last night.

            Unknown:

Did your teacher help you?

This message greatly confused Peter as to why a stranger would write back to him but so to not be rude he responded back.

Peter:

Yes he told me a site in which could help me with my essay.

  Unknown:

That's great news.

Peter:

Yes that is. May I ask you, why did you text back?