Chapter 11

"The second level is where all the new interns start, to get a feel of the work we do here." Mr Garcia explaned to the stduents while the elevator came to a stop. The only thing that could describe this room was ... chaos. Some of the projects were burning, others were amitting dangerous sparks, and interns running around to get the fire extinguisher or the tools needed to finish their project. The students annd teachers both backed away, since this could be dangerous but Ryan just gave a chuckle under his breath, shaking his head. Turning to the group he's touring he said"This happens everytime I'm down here" and then directed them towards a hall on their left.

This hall didn't have brick walls, instead it had glass one's. You could see the interns working on someting in each lab. Some of them were calm and orginized, while others had papers thrown everywhere, shirt dreanched with nan-leathal chenicals and messy hair, as if it had had a shock. The hall was much quiter than the other one so the students and the teachers deemed it was safe. "These are where more experianced interns work, that's why the projects aren't catching fire, because they know more what they're doing.Though still not much."the last sentance was said under his breath so if Peter didn't have enhanced hearing, he wouldn't have caught it. The tour group laughed at the joke. 

They ended at the end of the hall, which was yet another door, though this one wasn't glass, but wood. "This is where the higher interns would sometimes come to check on the work the interns here are doing. Sometimes even Mr Stark or Dr Banner come down here, though they are rarley seen." The group made their way back to the elevator, avoding the chaos. As they entered, and the doors closed, there was silence, which Peter was grateful for. As the elevator moved up, automaticlly, the tour guide explaned what they were expecting on the 3rd level." This is were the paid interns and the experimental labs are, which is why you would hear lots of explosions, though they will be muffled, so don't panic if you hear one." The group nodded and continued their way up, whith students talking to each other, exept for Peter, who was at the back right corner.

As they came to a stop and exited it, they could hear the muffled explosions, just like Mr Garcia told them, though to Peter they sounded like they were exploding right next to him. As they made their way through, after getting confermation that it was safe. Mr Garcia explaned some of the experiments to the class, some of them barley understood some scientific terms, while Peter nodded at everything the tour guide told them, understanding them, some of the nicer interns sometimeslet them in some of the labs to see one of the projects that they were testing, which ended up catching fire, but the intern was preparedd as he had already spilled the contents of the fire extinguisher on it."Well that went better than expected" the intern joked as Mr Garcia and the group laughed at his joke. 

They continued their tour, still hyped at all the experiments they saw, when the one and only Bruce Banner turned around the corner nearly bumping into Mr Gacria, who looked like he had seen a ghost. Nearly everyone had that expression, exept Peter, but he couldn't help the largest smile he had ever made spread over his face.

"Hello." Dr Banner told them, a kind smile on his face. When he said that simple word, they snapped out of the trance they were in and the chaos begun.