Chapter 22

Three years had passed from when the Moore's found out Peter's secret and life couldn't be better for the now nineteen-year-old man. The Avengers had thought the Spider everything that they could, and he thought them of their flaws that every single member had, even Natasha. He was surprised that no one had noticed after all those years together. He had also expanded his knowledge in every single department of science, making his IQ burst through the roof, as from his two hundred and fifty, it went up to three hundred and ten, surpassing Tony and Bruce's IQ by much, Bruce's IQ is one hundred and fifty, and Tony's IQ is one hundred and eighty-six.

His parents had helped him in any way they could. His mother had helped him with some of his wounds, since she's a surgent and all. His father, since he's been promoted and was now the manager, had influenced the public that Spider-man isn't a menace that's running around the city causing destruction, but a nice guy who wants to help the city to put it back to its feet. When his father had turned the public from against Spider-man to on the same side, his business had skyrocketed, people hiring lawyers left and right, every day and the lawyers were pretty good, making innocent people walk free and putting criminals to justice.

Peter's relationship with the Avengers had grown stronger by the day and now they were one huge family, Lisa and Dylan included since they had helped him too in his normal life to balance everything on his plate. The strongest bond was with Tony and Wanda. With Tony he had a more of a father/son relationship while with Wanda, they were in love, both of them but they didn't know how the other felt about him/her, so it was sometimes awkward when the two were alone in a room. The Avengers, every single one, knew of their love towards each other and sighed or rolled their eyes at the very much obvious signs, like how they would blush when they would catch each other's eye and look down at the floor as if was the most interesting thing in the world, or how they would stutter when they would complement each other, but the two were oblivious to all the signs.

Finally, the Avengers had had enough of the awkwardness in the room and their obliviousness, so Tony went to confront Peter and Natasha went to confront Wanda. They both had planned what to say at the two young adults' so that they wouldn't make a mistake. The two were going to start to talk about love relationships and somehow make them open up to their parent figure.

Since both Tony and Natasha are persuasive them made them open up who was their crush and, unsurprisingly, for Peter was Wanda and for Wanda was Peter. Tony and Natasha also made the young adults' follow them, saying that they needed to show them something. As soon as they entered the living room, the adults phone went off, signalling an Avengers meeting. "Shouldn't we both go too?" Peter asked when Nat and Tony had told them to stay here. "No need. It's just to discuss some Hydra matters, and don't worry we'll call you if we have to go on a mission." Nat responded as she and Tony left the room, closing the door behind them with a barely audible click.

Wanda felt much better when she opened up about her feelings towards Peter with Natasha. Her mother figure had told her to just ask him the question when ever she had a chance and made her promise on it, and Wanda doesn't break promises so gathering up her courage she looked directly into Peter's eyes, making the man shuffle uncomfortable under her gaze.

Peter had also promised Tony that he would open up about his feelings to Wanda, but he didn't say when, so Peter was going to wait a few weeks to gather enough courage and ask her. When he looked back to where Wanda was, he caught her intense gaze making him uncomfortable. The sentence that came out of her mouth caught him off guard but was brimming with love. "Peter will you be my boyfriend?"