Chapter 4

When Peter told his friends that he would go to sleep he meant that he would go on patrol. Mr and Mrs Moore had messaged him that they would stat out later than usual so that gave him plenty of time to be Spider-man. It was still nine o'clock, a bit earlier than he usually patrol's, but there was still a lot of crime to take care of.

By ten he had already stopped countless of robberies, muggings, attempted rapes and murder. . The increase of his captures had reduced crime by nearly 20%, which in Queen's is something huge. Of course this last month he had been training harded and putting more and more affort in his duty as Spider-man, in honor of both his aunt and uncle and his parents, even though he didn't know them or remember much. "Peter, Mr Moore is currently 15 miles away from home." Karen warned him. Hem made Karen hack into the security cameras as to tell him when his adoptive parents were a few miles away from home, so that he could have enough time to swing back and change his outfit before they notice."Thanks Karen" he replied, already started swinging towards his home.

Morning came a bit too early for Peter, as he grumbled under his breath about how school was too early while getting dressed and ready for school. As he went downstaris he saw Ms Moore cooking  something, pancakes." Goodmorning sweety. Do you want one?" she asked Peter, pointing at the stack of pancakes already done."'Morining." he replied, while nodding at the question. Mr and Mrs Moore had grown used to him eating large quantities of food so they made his plate larger and more filled. As he sat down, a plate filled to the brim with pancakes was places in front of him." Thanks Mrs Moore." hereplied, a small smirk present on his lips, as Mrs Moore let out a playful huf at being called that, but soon turned into smile and a small chuckle. When Peter finished eating, he told Mrs Moore bye and sprinted as fast as he could, which is pretty fast, towards school and managed to get into his homeroom before the bell rang, which he breathed a sigh of relief at. The first few hours of school went by normaly exept for the fact that in chemistry, biology and physics he already knew what the teachers were teaching, so he was quite bored. The bell rang for the fifth time, signalling lunch. The students rushed past him, excited to go and meet with their friends and talk gossip while Peter was taking it slow as he didn't have any, so why the rush?

Peter plopped down on a small empty table, where he uaually sits and ate his lunch. Nearly ready with his sixth piece of bread, his phone dinged.

Scitch has added Unknown 

Scitch: 

This is the last I'll be adding, for now.

Spidey:

Hello there Unknown!!

Unknown:

Hi, so you give names based to our

favourite superhero right?

Spidey:

That is correct.

who is your favourite?

Unknown:

Black Widow

Spidey:

Really!! 

She's my favourite to. She's everything that men said

women aren't and it does feel good to tell them they 

are wrong..