Chapter 13

The Avengers were to ssay, pissed at the scientest. He not only ruined their plan but they didn't have time to see Spidey/Peter. As soon as Bruce stepped out of the elevator, the Avengers bombarded him with questions not noticing the kid behind him.

Wanda was feeling angry and pissed at Bruce for ruining her only change to meet Peter. As questions started to pour out of her mouth at Banner, she noticed a kid looking at them in amusment, just behined the scientest. She noticed, whith a shock, that this was Peter Parker a.k.a Spidey. She looked at the Avengers to see if they'd noticed and to her relief they didn't. She motioned him to follow her and started sneaking back to her room. Luckly Peter caight the movment and followed her so silently that, when she paused and looked back at Peter, he was only standing about four feet away from her making her jump high in the air with shock. "Sorry, but I couldn't control how silent I am." he said with a shrug.

I was true after the harsh training that he put himself through, he was as silent as an assasin and as deadly as one. Stepping into her room, she closed the door quietly as to not alert the other Avengers, though with all the yelling that was going on, Peter doubted that they would hear even if she slammed the door shut. 

Wanda, realizing that he didn't know that she was Scitch/Ms Maximoff quickly introduced herself. "My name's Wanda Maximoff or the Scarlet witch." she said, fearing for the worst. Most people would immideatly get scared and invent some excuse to run away from her or back up a few steps. Some even called her a demon that had come to haunt them. She tried to ignore the negativity but it still hurt. She couldn't belive her happiness when he only looked at her in awe and something else she couldn't identify, though it was gone as quickly as it came making her think that she was just seeing things. They talked for about an hour on her missions, battle strategies and random topics like love life, memes that were trending though Peter needed to show her what memes were since she had never headr of them. 

The Avengers had now calmed down, sitting all over the room tiredness showing on their faces. Bruce had finally gotten his silence and told them why he  made the Avengers get up there so quickly. "So as you know Peter is a very smart young man" the Avengers nodded their heads already knowing this "and he is infact smarter than we had anticipated. He build an AI in under one hour and it was working perfectly." this news made the team look at Tony, who had a face of shock. "That's not possible. It took me nearly seventeen hours to design FRIDAY and this kid invented an AI in less than one?" Bruce nodded his head in confermation. "I need to see this AI." he told Bruce.

The doctor pulled out a small black circular object from his bag and layed it on the table. Tony pressed the only button that he could see and a holographic woman appered. "Hello my name is Julia, what can I help you with?" the holographic woman, Julia, asked. Tony wanted to test it's intellagance so he told it to hack into S.H.I.E.L.D undetected, and give them live feed of what was happening. "Of course,sir." Half a minute later the hologram had gotten larger in size, allowing them to see the footage that was playing and sure enough it was live security camera viedos.

"Wow" was all Tony breathed, compleatly amazed at this AI that Peter managed to make in under an hour.