Chapter 15

"What are you doing!!" Pietro said running towards Peter and not using his human speed but his superspeed. When Peter doged, Pietro was going to crash into a flat screen TV  if he hadn't been caught by Peter. The Avengers were baffeled at Peter's speed and reaction time, even Natasha gave a nod of approval but nothing showed on her face, just a blank emotionless face like always. "What are you doing here kid?" Tony asked making the Avengers remember that they had a stranger in their secure part of the tower. They all took defencive stances instead of Pietro, still wondering how he had gotten sidestepped and caught since he was too fast to be seen to the naked eye but this boy had done the impossible, not even Steve and Bucky could see him properly but just a blue and silver blur, thanks to their enhanced eyesight and Wanda who stood stood protectivly in fromt of Peter arms spread with to cover Peter as much as she can.

"Don't you know me, I mean you stalked me at school, but it was for my well being so I'll let this slide, but just for once." Peter said before Wanda could talk. Natasha was the first to figure out what he meant and went straight to him checking him up and down for any visable injuries. The other Avengers noticing what she was doing immediatly knew who this boy was. "Peter?" asked Clint. Peter only nodded and Pietro apologized for attacking him, saying that he didn't know who he was. Peter understood, after all he was only protecting his twin from a potential threat.

"Peter you were beaten up pretty badly, how are you still standing?" Tony asked looking at him in wonder. Peter just shrugged, not wanting the Avengers to know his secret. "Take off your shirt." Natasha commanded Peter without a room to argue. The Avengers had different reactions from the fraze that Nat said, Tony, Steve, Bucky and Bruce nodded in understandment wanting to check up on his wounds, Danvers, Sam, T'Challa and Pietro looking at her in shock while Clint was laughing at their reaction, though understanding why Natasha had wanted the kis to take off his shirt, Thor who was still trying to understand why the others were acting shocked at such a short sentence and finally Wanda who was blushing like crazy, though no one seemed to notice. Thank God.

Peter understood her motivation but didn't want her to see all of the scars that he'd gathered over the years. "No." Peter responded, looking at her dead in the eye. The Avengers were anticipating Nat to attack him since no one usually disagrees with her, but what she did was compleatly unexpected in the Avengers minds. "Please, Peter. I need to know how well you are and help you, can't you see that so please just take off your shirt so I could see your wounds." she said, in a soft motherly voice. Peter wanted nothing more than to cave in but he also didn't want her to know of his speedy healing. 

As he had a mini mental battle, his cave-in side won and nodded to Nat. Tony told his AI to make the windows one sided in a low voice that Peter barley heard, so nodded his head in appritiation at Tony, while leaving the Stark baffled at how he had heard it. As soon as he took off his shirt multiple gasps ran throughout the room when they saw all the scars that littered his body. Where the bullet holes were supposed to be were now just a faint scar, which took the team by surprize but all their attention were on the scars. "What happened to you Pete?" Wanda asked in a hushed tone.