Chapter 14

While the Avengers were amazed by his AI, Peter and Wanda kept talking and talking, somethings making bad jokes that both would laugh breathlessly to or ramble on something completely different from what they were discussing and blush in emberessment. "Well it has been a pleasure to meet you Peter." Wanda said, keeping the act that they hadn't textes eachother for a few weeks. Peter responded without thinking, which made him want to hit himself afterwords "It was fun talking to you Scitch." As soon as the words left his mouth, he quickly slapped a hand on his mouth eyes wide. Wanda looked at him with wide eyes and whipered something that Peter was sure he wouldn't have heard if it wasn't for his super hearing "So you knew the whole time." Peter slowly nodded, not wanting to lose his only friend.

Wanda suddenly begun asking if he was alright from the gunshot wounds, his brused rid and the scars, which made Peter highly uncomerfatable talking about and Wanda had luckly caught on his disconfert and apologized immediatly, only for Peter to wave it off. "I'm fine and how do you know about my brusing and scars?" he questioned in a mocking tone, which Wanda didn't seem to catch on and started panicking. In reality Peter already knew but she didn't know that.

What if he hated the team for invading his privacy? What if he hated her? These thoughts went through her mind as she struggled to form some words but non came out. Peter saw her struggle and quickly reassured her "Don't worry, Ms Maximoff, I know that Mr Stark hacked the security cameras and tolf FRIDAY to scan me." he said, ending the sentence with a shrug. "So you don't hate me?" she asked in a low voice that she was amazed he was able to pick up. "How could I be mad at someone that was concerned enough about my well being to hack the school and scan me to make sure I was fine." he told her waving his hands in the air. 

This made Wanda sigh from relief and chuckle from the action which soon turned into a full laugh, with Peter joining in. Minutes later they had gathered their lost breath and sat at the edge of Wanda's bed. "Do you think that the others saw me before we came here?" Wanda shook her head "No they were too busy yelling at Bruce to notice you but your so small and cuite that's it's no surprise." Wandan said ending with a chuckle and blushing red from what she just said.

Peter, not noticing the blush on her face, put a fake look of hurt on his face and said "I an not cuite and neither am I small." He stood up trying to show that he's tall but fail as he only stood five foot ten in height and the tough look on his made him even cuiter, though she didn't word these thoughts, instead she brust out laughing. Peter jumped on her, tickiling her mercylessly. Eventually she got Peter off and ran out of her bedroom runing in a random direction.

She kept running, though she wasn't sure if he was following her due to him being deadly silent. I have to ask him how he does that. He's as quite as Clint and Natasha and their syper spies and ex-assasins but when she looked back he was indeed following her, closer than she thought he was so she turned another corner and was faced with a door. She pushed it open and ran to the other side of the room to get a breather but Peter had other plans as he jumped on her and they crashlanded on the couch, Peter tickiling her again.

The Avengers had gotten out of their shock and went straight into another one when Bruse told the team about Peter's astonishing two hundred and fifty IQ. They were broken out of their shock when Wanda came running in giggling and laughing at the same time. She looked like she didn't know that the Avengers were present so she just kept running. When Steve was going to ask Wanda what had happened, a male figure tackled her to the couch and started tickiling her. Carol cleared her throat, which succeded in getting the two's attention.

When Wanda looked around she saw the Avengers looking at her and Peter with amused expressions, while her brothers was angry. "Hi" she managed to squeak out before her brother exploded.