Chapter 12

The students were firing hundreds of questions per second and Bruce couldn't even understand not even one, though he had to admitt he wasn't fully paying attention as he was focused on finding his texting friend but to his dismay, in the mob of students, it was hard. As Ryan managed to clam the students, after calming his own, he tried to apologize to Bruce but waved his apology "No need to apologize Ryan, these students are just excited." he said chuckling at the end. "You know I was thinking, what if I gave you a project and the one who finishes it first gets to ask me any questions they want to." he said looking at the students faces who looked like they were going to split in half from the extremly wide smiles.

"Dr Banner are you sure?" Mr Garcia asked, not wanting to irritate one of the smartest man on the planet with a bunch of kids. "Of course, it would be fun." the doctor answered, smiling reassuringly at the tour guide. The guide let a sigh out of his mouth and nodded. "Alright kids, follow me." Dr Banner said and started walking the way he had came from. When they arrived they were in a huge lab that was littered with unfinished projects though it was orginized, unlike some of the labs they had saw. 

Bruce had already had twenty-one tables cleared, one for each student, before he had 'accidentally' bumped into Ryan. He told them that they were to position themselves at one of the labs and gave them the tools that were needed. "You need to create an AI, but not that advanced, something like Cortana or Lexi, nothing too complicated for a smart class. You have five hours and your tags will be expanded till the end of the day. Now beguin!" Dr Banner said shouting the last part.

The students worked hard for 5 hours straight, while Peter was done in one. He had already built a perfect AI, with an impossible chance that someone could hack it, could hack into any building, even the Pentagon, though he wouldn't need an AI for that and shows human emotions like worried when he's hurt or excited when something good happens so for him, this was childs play. He could feel someone looking at him but his sences didn't go crazy so he ignored it.

Bruce had located Peter as soon as he sat down at one of the desks and kept a close eye on the kid. After an hour he found him reading a book that he pulled out from his backpack. It was some random action and horror book but that wasn't what he was focused on. No he was focused on the project that he had assigned them. It was circle shaped, all black with smooth edges and with a button at the side. He looked at Peter who was too engrossed in the book to notice him and so he pressed the button. He backed away a few steps, just in case it malfunctioned, but instead it worked perfectly and a holographic woman appered. "Hello my name is Julia, what can I help you with sir?" she asked in a polite tone which amused Bruce since all of Tony's AI's had a monotone voice, expressing no emotion at all. He wondered what he could ask to test the intellagance of the AI. "Scan me." he said finally deciding on an snswer. Julia looked up and down his body, as if scanning him, which what he asked for. "Doctor Bruce Banner a.k.a the Hulk. Age:49 born on  December 18, 1969. Have seven PHD's and have an IQ of 146." Bruce was inpressed by this technology. He was curious of the boy's IQ, considering that he build this in under an hour he had to be a genius. "Waht is Peter Parker's IQ?" Bruce asked expexting the score to be near his but what she said shocked him from the inside oud. "Mr Parker has an IQ of 250." 

Peter looked up from his book when his name was called. He was meet with a shoocked look from his favourite doctor and his role-model. Peter though knowing that Dr Banner knew who he is from the chat and wanted to meet him, couldn't help but think he did something wrong so he decided to ask."Umm, sir is something wrong?" he asked, as politely as he could not wanting to anger him.

Bruce broke out of his trance, shook his head as a 'no' for the question and rushed out of the room, leaving a very curious Peter and teachers behind. The students were too busy to notice. He texted that he changed the plan and said for everyone to meet him at the living room at their floor, and he made it urgent, so that they would hurry up. He collected himself and walked back into the lab, going straight to the desk Peter was at and told him to follow him. The teachers were confused but let him go without asking any questions, thankfully for Bruce. "Did I do something inapropriate sir?" the kid asked and again Bruce just shook his head and entered the elevator, with a confused Peter trailing behind him.