•|Confession|•

You walked towards your college with excitement running all over your body..

The day finally arrived and that is today,the day you always dreamt and imagined about,the day you've been awaiting for..

The day you where you decided to confess to your crush of 2 years..

You walked towards your college cheerfully but soon halted your steps as you came across a bouquet store..

Without thinking twice your feet dragged you into the bouquet store..

Your eyes beamed at the sight of all sort beautiful flower bouquets in front of you but one grabbed all of your attention.

It was a bouquet of red roses which were wrapped together perfectly with a glitter blue shining cover..

Grabbing the bouquet you walked towards the old lady who happened to be this store owner

"I'll buy this!" You said enthusiastically with a beaming smile on your face as you kept the bouquet on the counter infront of her...

The old lady smiled warmly as she told you the price of the bouquet..

Quickly tucking your hand in the bag pack,you pulled out the money you bought with you.

Counting the money,you gave it to her before taking the bouquet in your hands and waited for the lady to give your extra change..

You couldn't help but smile widely while looking at the roses..

"Are you buying those for your boyfriend..?" The lady infront of you asked while picking the extra change from her money desk..

Looking up at her you nodded as your cheeks turned crimson red with a shy smile plastered on your lips..

"Not my boyfriend yet but Soon to be or idk" you shrugged your shoulders as your smile dropped gradually, suddenly feeling anxious about your decision..

Now that you think of it,there are chances he might reject you which made your confidence flip..

The lady observed the way your mood went from excited to anxious.she gently smiled before saying..

"Don't worry sweety..if the boy accepts i know you will be the happiest person ever..i could sense it" you smiled a bit and nodded..

"Or if the boy rejects you..don't be sad because it's ok maybe he is not the right one for you,maybe you deserve someone better..it's ok, don't worry and take it easy..let's be positive and hope for the best! " She continued ending it with a gentle smile..Her words somehow made you feel at ease..

"Thank you" you returned same smile nodding  and waving off your hand to her before exiting the store..

You took a deep breath as you  entered your college walking towards your class through the hallway while your eyes searched for a particular person..

Smiling and greeting back at your friends who greeted you, you entered your class and ran towards your table throwing the bag pack before running out..

You held onto the bouquet tightly as your eyes searched for a perosn eagerly..

You searched everywhere and finally found him in the cafeteria hallway..there he is

Kim Taehyung..

You made your way towards taehyung confidently and stood right behind him and looked at him who was talking with his friends...

Encouraging yourself internally you tapped on his shoulder

Taehyung turned his head back a little but saw no-one behind him which made him frown as he turned his whole body around and looked down feeling someone's presence..

There you are kneeling down infront of him on your one leg  with your hands stretched out infront of him with a bouquet of red roses with a smile on your face..

"Taehyung I've been liking you for a while now but I couldn't bring myself up to confess to you but I couldn't bottle up my feelings to myself either..so today I finally decided to confess my true feelings to you.." you took a deep before speaking again

"Taehyung I love you will you be mine"

You spoke as your eyes shimmered brightly with a wide smile on your

The crowd in the cafeteria hallway burst into 'ohhhhh's and woah's '

Taehyung looked at you with a little smile and took the bouquet from your hands..

You were afraid of getting rejected by your first love but soon you fell into a pool of relief and happiness when Taehyung said

"Yes I do.."