•|Enough|•

Walking down the street,you fastened your pace as you looked at the photo in your phone sent from an unknown number.

It was a photo of Taehyung and lia,his ex.

they were in a cafe looking all smiley and happy.

"Look at what your boyfriend is doing behind your back~seems like he just used you. What a pity! oh they are in xxx cafe btw"

"Run if you don't want your sweet liar boyfriend to get hurt~"

That were the texts you received from the same number and here you are running towards the cafe.

"Taxi!" You yelled out calling for a taxi.

"Drive to xxx cafe" you said as soon as you hopped in the taxi.

With your heart hammering inside, you finally the cafe and paid to the taxi before hopping out of the taxi and hurriedly entering the cafe.

You looked here and there looking for taehyung and found him sitting in the corner. You sighed in relief seeing him safe and sound.

But your eyes reflected sadness and rage when you saw lia infront of him, laughing with him.

You had to run here panicking just because of her,you had to distance yourself from taehyung because of her.

She was getting between in your healthy relationship with taehyung and you started to hate it,hate her.

Lifting your phone up,you dailed taehyung's number while looking at him.

Taehyung pulled his phone out as it rang.he look at it frowning before answering.

"Hello! y/n" taehyung spoke looking at lia.

"Taehyung where are you?" You said hoping he would be honest and say the actual truth.

"I'm out with a friend" said taehyung,fisting your hands you replied.

"With jimin?" You said knowing very well that jimin is out of town.

"No with hoseok, why?" You felt yourself getting out of control,Letting your hand fall from your ear,you tightened your grip around your phone.

2 weeks! 2 freaking weeks since he has been lying to you.

You considered yourself as a person with patience but you are sure that you had a limit of endurance and you reached the limit.

walking towards taehyung,you held his wrist tightly lifting it up gesturing him to stand up.He stood up shocked to see you here.

"Let's go!" You said looking at lia who stood up and looked at you perplexed.

"Y/n,what are you doing here?" Taehyung said with pure confusion plastered on his face but you just glared at him.

"Why! are you afraid that you are finally caught?" You let his hand free from your grasp.

"Huh-what are you talking about!?" Taehyung said furrowing his brows, scoffing at him you spoke again.

"Put that act aside kim!Is this what you've been doing behind me? Lying to me then hanging out with her huh!?" You asked calmly not wanting to create a scene in public, taehyung sighed,finally connecting all the dots.

"Y/n listen, you are getting it all wrong!" Taehyung said holding your wrist just for you to jerk it off.

"Stop! It's enough! I'm already fed up with your lies,just shut up!" Your voice came out louder then excepted but you couldn't care less.

"I trusted you and this is what I get in return" Tears sprung in your eyes as you looked at him. Betrayal is all you could feel right now

Taehyung eyes soften,he approached you but you took a step back looking away from him.

"Y/n,look it's not what it looks like" he tried to take your hands in his but you refused.

"Enough kim! I ain't believing your lies anymore and i can't take this anymore. You should've told me that you still love her instead of being with her behind my back"

"It's o-" you started again only to get interrupted by taehyung.

"Enough y/n! You already said enough!"