•|Fever|•

"Omg! I ain't taking that bitter thing!no way!" You said walking here in there..

Taehyung was standing in front of the couche while you are behind it.

"But you have to.you are burning but you still decide to be stubborn" taehyung and walking towards you..

"No Tae,that thing makes me want to puke" you stood there whining about not wanting take the medicine..

"Shut up y/n..you have to take the medicine and that's final" he said coming closer to you but your stubborn ass decided to runway  from taehyung..

You ran to your bedroom and layed down facing the wall.. Taehyung who followed you behind looked at you in disbelief, walking towards you he sat on the bed before speaking..

"Y/n you need to take this medicine or else your fever will became worse" you were lying on the bed while Taehyung was sitting next to you..

You had high fever so he was trying to make you take the medicines since morning but your just making it hard for him.

"No tae..please..I don't want to take them they are so bitter" you made an expression as if you'll puke right there..he sighed before hovering above you making your eyes wide..

"T-tae" he smirked before placing the medicine on your lips with his fingers

"If you take this medicine I'll give you a reward..if you don't I'll have to punish you then...no cuddles for 2 weeks" your already wide eyes became wider..

Snatching the medicine from his grasp and you gulped it

"Good..now let's cuddle"Taehyung placed peck on your lips and plopped beside you..

He turned you towards him hugging your waist while your face was against his chest, slowly wrapping your hands around his torso..

"I love you"you said and looked at his eyes with so much adoration

"And I know you love me too because I just know...I trust you so much" you smiled and closed your eyes before he could speak you drifted off to your dreamland..

"Me too..."