•|Trust|•

Searching everywhere for your missing earring you ran here and there..

Finally finding it under the dressing table you sighed in relief..

Taehyung just chuckled looking at you  being all clumsy..

"Taehyung-ah I'm going out with my friends" you said standing infront of the mirror while wearing your dangling earrings..

Taehyung who was sitting on the bed totally immersed in his phone glanced up at you.

"Umm ok but come back soon" He replied and turned his attention to his phone once again,which made you frown..

"There will be boys too" you said still facing the mirror while looking at taehyung through the mirror..

"So..?" He questioned looking at you puzzled..

"I mean aren't you jealous like I'm literally going out with my guy friends" you spoke looking at Taehyung through the mirror which made him let out a chuckle..

Throwing his phone on the bed taehyung got up and walked towards you before snaking his arms around your waist hugging you from behind..

"My silly baby why would I be jealous when you are already mine hmm" he continued while resting his chin on your bare shoulder..

"I don't mind you hanging out with your friends or guy friends because i know you and I trust you.."

"Maybe I would be a little bit jealous because boys won't stop staring at you even tho they know you belong  to someone else.."

" it's just that I don't want to control you...you can enjoy your time with your friends like I do..we both have equal rights in this relationship..i don't want to make you feel like a prisoner y/n.."

"Do whatever you want and i won't stop you because I love you and i trust you,just know that.." he said maintaining eye contact with you through the mirror and kissed you on your shoulder..

You smiled and nodded but was still processing about what he just said..

He sounded so sincere and genuine amd  was being so thoughtful about you...

"Hey why don't you come with me and prove them whom I belong to..? You asked

" Well I don't mind doing that" he spoke ending with a cute chuckle..

You felt happy,So happy to have to him in your life..