•|Happy Ending|•

✧✧A year later✧✧

"Yah! Kim taehyung!" You yelled at your husband of 5 months,who was running away from you.

Yes! You both are happily married. You didn't even know that you are getting married until he suprised you by taking you to the wedding hall.

It was a sudden wedding for you but not for everyone. Everyone knew about the wedding expect you, the bride but did you have any problem. Hell! No.

You married him right there and then without any objections. Afterall that's what you ever wanted.To live your entire life with him and grow old with the love of your life.

Coming to lia, she divorced si-hun and was totally free from his clutches. Si-hun was tough person to handle but Taehyung handled the whole situation like he said.  That psycho is sentenced for his lifetime and is now sitting in a mental asylum because his mental health was seriously fucked up.

Lia was blessed with a babygirl. She is lia's everything now.

The court declared that the baby's father, si-hun had no rights on the baby after all the things he had done. Which is a relief.

And the unknown guy you meet near the lake remained unknown. You never meet him again after that. He appeared just like an angel and disappeared just like that. Anyway everything's ok now.

Everything's back to perfect now just like your boyfriend.Well,Husband now.

"For heaven's sake! keep that spatula aside!" taehyung said grabbing the pillow which was on the couch,using it as a shield as you chased him with a spatula in your hand,ready to attack him with it.

All this drama is happening because he stole your pastry which you kept for yourself.

"How dare you eat my strawberry pastry! You thief!" You said grabbing the pillow,which he was using as a shield and snatched it away.

"Y/n ! Don't! I swear i didn't know you are treasuring it for yourself. i was hungry that's why I ate it. Leave me so i could buy you a whole pastry shop." he fake cried making you sigh,resting your hands on your hips.

You shook your head and were about to turn around when you slipped and were about fall forword.

Your breath hitched as beads of sweat formed on your forehead immediately.Tears welled up in your eyes as you closed your eyes shut.Afraid of the empact which was about hit you but you felt nothing but a pair of hands around your shoulders.

Taehyung held you before you could fall on the ground and pulled you back on your feet.He turned you towards him and cupped your cheeks.

"It's okay Y/n. I caught you baby, nothing happened.Look at me" he made you look up at him and you chocked out a sob while resting a hand on your 7 months old baby bump.

Taehyung hugged you, wrapping his hands around your shoulders. He kissed your forehead multiple times, Patting your back and whispered sweet nothing's to calm you down. Which you eventually did.

"It's ok love, everything's okay! We're okay" said taehyung, pulling you back from his embrace and placing his one hand on your baby bumb while the other one cupped your cheek, wiping the remaining tears.

You sniffed, nodding and tried to forget it for you and your baby's good.

"Trust me baby! Our little one will surely become a super human like Avengers." he said, trying to cheer you up as you smiled.

" I don't know what our baby will become but all i know is i don't want our baby to become a alien like you." You said, making taehyung pout but soon he bursted out laughing and you joined him right after.

Drowing in beautiful emotions called love and happiness together with him,
Forever.

•<><><><><>•

Moral: Even a small misunderstanding could ruin a healthy relationship so becareful with your words and actions.

Perfect Boyfriend signing off