•|Movie date|•

Wearing your boyfriend's plain white shirt.you made your way towards the kitchen...

You decided to make something for yourself since the little belly of yours has been grumbling constantly...

You found nothing even after  searching all the drawers and cupboards..

Seems like you have to go shopping for groceries..

"Hungry..?" Startled you turned to see taehyung carrying bags of groceries with both of his hands..

" Omg you're back but you really started me!" You spoke with a cute pout on your face while helping taehyung putting the groceries on the cabinet..

" I'm sorry for startling you..i was just trying to suprise you" taehyung spoke hugging you as soon as you placed the last bag on the cabinet..

"It's Ok but first go and change you stink ew" saying that you shooed him away making taehyung chuckle..

"Ok ok I'm going" he spoke walking towards your shared bedroom while removing his tie...

Shaking your head laughing,you pulled out instant noddles pack before  preparing it for both you..

Settling the hot noddle bowls on the table which is infront of the couch you ran back to the kitchen to take water glasses..

In the mean time taehyung changed into his casual attire and walked towards the living room..

Taehyung sat down on the couch and saw the noddle bowls on the table..

" Yumm~Noddles" he rubbed his hands  and was about to take the bowl..

"Careful tae,it's very hot" you spoke walking towards him with two glasses of water in your hands placing them on the table..

As you were Bout to sit on the couch taehyung pulled you towards him making you lad on his lap..

"Woah~ where is the shy taetae huh..!?" You spoke turning your head to the side,side eyeing him..

"He decided to take a leave today"  taehyung said wrapping his muscular arms around you..

"Oh really~" you chuckled leaning your back in his chest while taehyung just hummed...

Both of you spent the time while laughing,teasing and feeding noddles to eachother..

"Y/n do you wanna watch a movie with me..a movie date" Taehyung spoke as you both are cuddling on the couch..

"Of course Tae,it's a good idea..come on let's start our movie date" Giggling you snuggled more into his embrace feeling his warmth while he selected the movie..

You were still sitting on his lap,back pressed against his chest while his hand was gently wrapped around your waist..

"I love you tae" you spoke

"Me too" he spoke pressing a loving kiss on the back of your head

This feeling...This is what you always wanted and craved for his love,his care,his warmth.you felt safe in his arms,you felt safe with him..

He is your safe place....