•|It's ok |•

It's been two months since you and taehyung have been dating,you were more than happy that you got to be with your first love..

Everything was going good but something was odd and it was taehyung

It isn't that you both weren't on good terms..You were good and happy..

He would laugh at your silly jokes,cuddle with you when your down. He would give you forehead kisses at times and he'd cook with you..

Everything is just like you wanted but the thing that's bothering you is him going silent all of a sudden and pushing you away...

He wasn't the taehyung you know from the very start..he used be so goofy,loud and all.Now he was totally opposite from it cold and silent.

It felt like a drew a border between you and him,he would be in his limits, sometimes he'd ignore you and push you away  at times..

You understood that he needed some time and you gave it to him but still it's the same..

You've had weird thought according to taehyung's behaviour

It's like he was forcing himself into this relationship which hurted you..you didn't like it..he could force himself into this relationship but love shouldn't be forced...

You didn't know if he was forcing himself or is staying for you but he sure was hurting you intentionally with his behaviour..

Since it is Sunday you both were free so you decided to stay over at his apartment and talk to taehyung about it not being able contain your emotions..

you've been trying since morning you just couldn't find a right time..

Now it's almost 7:20 pm walking towards the kitchen you opened the fridge taking two cool drink cans,you walked towards the balcony where your boyfriend was..

There he was standing there while admiring the Seoul city view..

"Tae" you called out earning a hum from him as he glanced at you with a small smile..

"Here,i brought drinks for us.." you held up the drink for him to take it and he did before turning back to admiring the city infront of you...

Opening up the drinks you both took a sip and rested your hands on the  hood of the balcony and stood there in peaceful silence for few seconds

"Tae can I ask you something..?" Tapping on the can you spoke while looking at the stars..

Taehyung hummed looking at you but you didn't look at him.you just stared at the stars..

"This relationship..are you happy with this....!?" taehyung was taken back by your question..

"What do you mean y/n..?" Now all his attention left he city view and was on you..

"Taehyung i feel like you are forcing yourself into this relationship" this time you spoke turning towards him and made eye contact with him..

" It's not like that" taehyung spoke gently holding your hand which was on the hood...

"Then..?why do you keep ignoring me and why do you fall all silent in the middle of a conversation,why are you pushing me away..what about all this ?" You looked at him with glassy eyes..

Taehyung looked at you as tears were glistening in your eyes..

He stayed silent for a few moments before speaking out...

"It's about my ex girlfriend" he spoke looking at you before averting his gaze to the city lights.

That's when he told you about his ex and his previous relationship..

How they were in a relationship,how she didn't like him being all goofy and funny,how they broke up out of silly reasons,how he ended being all silent unlike before when he was loud and talkative.

It's must be hard for him when his own Girlfriend thought he was childish when all he was being a goofy boyfriend who loves his girlfriend alot..

" It's just I can't express my feelings out like you" taehyung finished while looking down at his feet.

Looking up at him you couldn't help but feel bad,how could someone reject this man..

Slowly pulling out your hand from his  hold you ducked your whole body down slipping into the place left between his arms and the hood..

You cupped his bread cheeks and leaned towards him contacting your forehead to his.

"Taehyung I understand you can't express your feelings easily it's ok for me don't force yourself to much ok but please don't distance yourself from me.." you continued

"if it's about your personality I'm comfortable with it but please just stay close to me that's the only thing i would ask you..i just want you by my side."

You pleaded him while he looked down before nodding slowly

"Look up Taehyung please" he looked at you,his eyes somewhat showed a ounce of guilt..

"I'm sorry I just couldn't get ov-" Taehyung started but you cut him off by hugging him and spoke while rubbing his back..

"It's ok Taehyung you can do it,I'll help you..it's ok but just don't push me away it hurts,like hell..just don't be cold to me..no girlfriend couldn't take or handle it if her partner is cold to her.."

he stayed silent for few moments before Hugging you back hesitantly.