•|Misunderstanding|•

"Enough y/n! You already said enough!" taehyung yelled making you stumble a bit back from him.

You looked down biting on your lips, crying silently.

Taehyung rubbed his temples to control his anger while lia stood behind him not knowing what do to.

" What's happening here?" You heard a familiar voice come out from behind you.

You turned to see hoseok standing there holding his phone in one hand with confusion plastered on his face.

Hoseok's confused expression turned into a worried one as soon his eyes stopped on your blood shot one's.

You furrowed your eyes looking at hoseok.

Taehyung was saying truth when he said he was with hoseok?

But why is lia here with him..!?

You turned towards lia who had an apologetic expression on her face then you turned to face taehyung but he averted his gaze away from you.

Did you really mess everything up?

"Sorry! You may continue whatever you were doing instead of  watching us!" Taehyung said with sarcasm filled tone while looking around.

Everyone in the cafe who were looking at the scene averted their gaze  and continued whatever they were doing.

"Hyung! Can you drop lia at her apartment if you don't mind" asked taehyung,now looking into your eyes as you made eye contact with him.

"Of course" said the latter with a small smile, taehyung nodded and grabbed your wrist before dragging you out of the cafe.

As soon as you both are out of the cafe, you twitched your hand and yanked it out of Taehyung's firm grip.

"Y/n not here." He said turning around facing you while looked away sniffing. Taehyung's eyes soften as soon as he saw you crying silently.

"Y/n, I'm sorry but let's go home first then I'll explain it to you" he said  holding your hand as you nodded slowly.

You opened the door of the apartment before you entered in and taehyung after you.

Throwing your phone and bag on the couch gently,you sat there resting your head in your palms.

Taehyung slowly walked towards you and sat beside you, snaking his hand on your shoulder.

"I'm sorry for hiding it from you, i meet lia even before our anniversary"
You shot your head up but didn't look at him.

"but it's not what you are thinking, i don't have any feelings for her anymore and she is already married" this made you look at him as he scooped you closer to him.

Did you really assume things without knowing his side of story? How stupid of you.

"I meet her accidentally at a convience store a month ago before our anniversary,she looks ok now but when i saw her in the store she had bruises and scars on her hands and face she looked so vulnerable and all because of her husband who was obsessed with her.He tortured her by locking her up because he didn't want others to look at what's his.He beat her just because she didn't listen to him. He literally tried to choke lia when she took him to a therapist. He almost killed her. He was toxic."

You gasped cupping your cheeks,tears rolled down your eyes as you heard what lia has went through.

You felt sorry for her, for what she has gone through and for assuming her as the bad charactor and a villain in your love story.

You felt guilt rush upto your eyes in the form of tears as your chest felt heavy to the point you just wanted to burst out and you did.

Taehyung pulled you closer as you buried your face in his chest,sobbing.

Taehyung rubbed your back and caressed your hair trying to calm you down.

"I'm sorry tae! I'm so sorry for jumping into conclusions without knowing the truth.Weird thoights consumed my mind and i thought i wasn't enough for you and I was just insecure about myself and i thought yo—" you were cut off by taehyung pulling you out of his embrace by holding your shoulders as he made you face him.

" Y/n, Lia asked me to hid the fact the i meet her because it'll cause nothing but misunderstandings like now but if only i know you're hurting this way i would've told you right way I'm sorry too,I'm sorry for hurting you." Taehyung said holding your hands before kissing your knuckles as you sniffed.Tears flowed down your eyes like water falls,How could you doubt this man? You hated yourself for even doubting him.

"Y/n,You are more than enough! You don't have to be insecure baby, i love you too much to the point I'd do anything and everything for you. Just trust in me i would never let you down. I love you forever and ever"

Taehyung said looking at you, maintaining the eye contact as he leaned in, you closed your eyes feeling him press a soft kiss on your forehead.

What more do you need when you have him, nothing could ever make you happy then living your entire life with him, kim Taehyung the love of your life.

You kept your closed eyes,still feeling his lips on your forehead. Taehyung moved his head a little bit back  before wiping your tears gently as you grabbed his hand which was on your cheek, melting more into his warmth.

Taehyung rested his forehead on yours, nose brushing each others,lips inches away from eachother.

"I love you too" you said opening your glistening eyes, looking at him with nothing but pure love and adoration.

Taehyung smiled before his lips came in contact with yours, he kissed you gently. The kiss was nothing but full of love,no lust included but a pure bliss.